No Turning Back Now

Start from the beginning

I knew exactly how I was going to get the money I needed to flee but first I needed to find something to cover up the bulky homemade bandage that was sporting a blood stain. I entered a bar and stuck to the background. Within in moment's I sought what I was looking for. Near the bar was a semi drunk lady. I watched As she made a stumbling trip to the dance floor with some asshole that was hoping to take advantage of her drunken body. As smooth as silk I whisked by her chair and scooped up her jacket. In the next instant I was out the door with the coat pulled snuggly around my body. Did I feel bad for stealing? Absolutely but I was in survival mode.

Several blocks away I stepped into a upscale bar. First I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I removed my bandage and was glad to see the bleeding had ebbed but the spot looked hideous and would need week's to heal. I finger combed my hair and used a lil gloss that the lady had stashed in her coat pocket. Yes, I didn't enjoy sharing a total stranger's lip gloss but germs were the least of my worries right now. Satisfied with my look I returned to the bar and sat patiently awaiting my victim. It didn't take long to find the poor sucker either.

He was a man probably close to thirty. He wasn't bad looking but he wasn't my type either, however he fit the bill. His suit looked to be customer tailored and a fine watch peeked from underneath his sleeve. I could smell the money pouring off him from where I sat. Yes, this was the one.

Once I caught him eyeing me I immediately started sending him signals that I was very approachable. I'd cross and uncross my legs very slowly and seductively. I allowed my hand to trail along my cleavage as I batted my eye's at him. It didn't take long before he was walking toward my flame. A flame that was sure to burn him.

In a egotistical manner he approached me so sure of himself. This would only make what I was about to do so much sweeter. Men like him deserved to be burned. Men that reeked of money and power. Men that didn't care who was hurt. Men like my uncle, like Derrick.... Like my love CJ.

Coming to a stop at my table he smiled down at me. "What's something so lovely doing here all alone?" He asked in a flirtatious manner.

Laying it on thick I purred. "Waiting for someone like you to sweep me off my feet" . Gag, gag.

A glimmer of mischief floated into his eye's. "May I have a name to go with that pretty face" ?

Smiling like a siren singing her song I extended my hand delicately. "Fire. They call me Fire".

" Fire". He echoed as he placed a kiss to my hand.

Within in an hour I allowed him to lure me to a luxury hotel. After a heated make out session that I inwardly cringed over I decided it was time. Whipping his tie from around his neck I blindfolded him with it. "Who's been a bad boy?" I said in a husky tone.

Grinning at this game he replied. "Oh, I have. A very bad boy".

" Hmmmm..... You know what I do to bad boy's? "

"No, no". He replied eagerly.

" bend over and grab your ankles". I demanded sternly.

He obliged and I picked up his shoe and gave him several hard whacks on his bum. "Oh yes Fire. Give it to me baby. And once you do I'm going to drive so deep in your cunt you'll never forget my name".

" you really want it? " I purred.

"You bet your tight pussy I do". He grunted as I smacked the show down on him again.

" Okay big boy,I'm going to give it to you". I said quietly picking up the table side lamp.

In one fast movement I crashed the lamp down on his head. He fell to the floor out cold. Quickly I ransacked his pockets and searched his wallet. I now had enough funds to get me the hell out of this town. Giving this fool one last look I clucked. "Didn't your mother tell you to never trust a stranger".

I fled the hotel and made my way to the nearest bus station. By the next day I was in Atlanta. I had enough money to put me up in a hotel, but clothing and other items I would need. I knew I needed to find work soon but without proper identification that wasn't going to happen and my funds were running low. Soon I found myself scouting out other bars for potential victim and the rest is history.

I never stayed in the same place for too long. I was always moving along to keep from getting caught. I invested in an array of wigs to help change my looks and being identified and I always told them my name was Fire. From Atlanta I went to Miami, Miami to Las Vegas, Las Vegas to Kansas City, Kansas City to Washington DC and currently I was sitting in my plush robe sipping fine wine in a pent house suite in Los Angeles surfing the internet reading about this supposed dangerous lady that was robbing men blind across the US.

I must say I'm living the high life in my victim's exspense. I'll toast to that.

Polo.