Chapter 3

CASSIE'S POV

Today is the wedding day. I was in my room staring at the dress Shelby helped me pick out. It was gorgeous. The theme colors for the wedding were teal and pink. My dress was a teal, one shoulder dress. I had creme colored sandals to go with it. It was definitely not my style. I'm more of a comfy clothes kind of person. My normal clothes consists of a pair of skinny jeans and a tee shirt. Not a blouse and a skirt. No. Jeans and a tee.

I finally got the dress on and told Shelby to come zip me up. Since Shelby and Mat were my best friends I was allowed to invite them to the wedding. I was actually in the wedding though. Today was also the day I would have to actually meet the boys. I was helping Rylie get dressed and my dad called up to tell me that Mat was here. I just told him to come up. "Cassie! You're hurting my head!" yelled Rylie as I straightened her hair. "Shut up and stop moving! If you would stop moving it wouldn't hurt as much!" I shout back. Mat and Danny are now sitting on my bed watching and listening to us argue. Shelby's trying to tell me to be more gentle but I'm so nervous I can't calm down.

Danny is trying to talk to Rylie to calm her down and distract her. They're so cute together! Me and Mat always joke around and say that they're going to get married. I'm so nervous about this wedding today. What if I trip and fall? What if my dress rips? What if I sit in something and everyone laughs at me? So many what ifs and I'm just making myself more crazy! I really need to just breath.

Claire looks so pretty today while she walks down the aisle. She's walking with such grace and beauty as she clings to her fathers arm. I can't believe that soon this gorgeous woman is going to be my stepmom! This is going to be so good for Rylie because she doesn't remember our mom and she really needs a woman adult figure to be there for her. As soon as Claire makes it up to wear my dad is, she starts to cry. It's so sweet! I haven't seen my dad this happy in so long. This will probably be good for him to. They say their vows and neither of them can fully get them out because they're crying so much. I even started to cry. Once they kiss the wedding part is over and we all go to the after party. It was so much fun.

I danced all night. I danced with Mat when the slow songs came on. Claire an her dad had a dance and it was so sweet. On one slow song Trent came up to me and asked me to dance. Of course I said yes because I need to get used to being nice to these douches. I also thought all these boys were hot. The party was great and I had an amazing time.

___________________________

A/N This chapter was longer than the other ones so I'm pretty happy. Ohhh. What about that scene with Trent and Cassie. That was pretty cute. 😂 love you turtles🐢!

Vote

Comment

Recommend