Chapter 2

CASSIE'S POV

My dad was pretty torn up when he found out what my mom was doing to me. I could tell he felt bad and he cried. ALOT those first few weeks. He thought he was never going to love again until he met Claire.

Claire is gorgeous. She's tan with blonde hair, blue eyes, perfectly shaped body, and she's really nice. The only problem with her, is that she comes with these 4 boys. They are the most popular guys in my school. They're so annoying! My dad fell in love with Claire and he has proposed. She said yes and they're getting married soon. That also means that soon, these goons will be my brothers.

I've never really talked to the boys before because they're really popular. I do know some things about them because like I said, they're popular. There is 4 of them. Greg, Steven, Mark, and Trent. Greg and Steven are twins and they're 19 and in 12th grade. Mark and Trent are twins an they're 17 and in 11th grade. Trent was my partner in science and he's okay. The other 3 are just jack asses. They all play soccer and football. They're all amazing at both. Greg and Mark also play lacrosse. Trent also plays baseball.

___________________________

A/N This chapter was mostly about the boys. They sound like dicks.. 😂😂 but anyways, make sure to vote, comment, and recommend! Love you turtles! 🐢😘