As I was looking down at my drink and sipping it threw the straw (a/n it took me a while to figure out how to make this not sound dirty), I noticed someone sit down infront of me.

It was Luke. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Sorry I'm a bit late" he said and smiled, once again.

Nash's POV

As Skylar walked by I noticed her looking at me. I looked back and her and she immediately looked away.

I felt hurt, but I also knew that we weren't going well at the moment.

"What's going on with you and Skylar?" Cameron asks.

"We kinda got into an argument, and it didn't end very well. Mostly because she doesn't think I trust her."

I notice Skylar go off to the right.

She doesn't usually go places by herself so I'm curious to see where she's going.

The only place she goes by herself, is he grocery store, and that's to the left.

"Where do you think she's going?" I asked Cameron.

"Dude chill, she's probably just hanging out with a friend." Cameron says, while attempting to fix our somewhat broken tripod.

What of she's hanging out with Luke?!?

"I'm just going to go get... Some fresh air" I say, very slowly.

Cameron laughs.

"We're outside. I know you're trying to find an excuse to follow Skylar, like the stalker you are. I mean go ahead, this might take me a while to fix. But if you're trying to fix things with her, don't be stupid and yell at her while you're there." He says.

"Cam's words of wisdom." I say and laugh.

I'm just going to assume that Skylar went to Starbucks cause that's really all the goes in that direction for.

I quickly walk to Starbucks.

As soon as I open the door, I casually wait in line. I don't want to look around cause then I'd be way to obvious.

I get my drink and take my chance to quickly look around. Of course, she was sitting there with Luke.

I was beyond pissed, but I don't want to make things worse by overreacting.

I make eye contact with Skylar, and she looks very mad, but quickly brings her attention back to Luke.

I just sit their and stare at my phones blank screen.

I saw Skylar get and Luke get up and they hug and say goodbye. Luke- or should I call him Puke, gives her a kiss on the cheek and she blushes.

He walks out the door and Skylar continues smiling until he can't see her anymore.

As soon as that happens, her smile drops, and she gives me a glare and sits down infront of me.

"Was it really necessary to follow me here?"

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I say and look away.

"Oh puh-leese Nash, don't play stupid." Skylar says and emphasizing the 'please'.

"Alright, alright. So I did follow you here. I wanted to make sure that he didn't do anything bad to you or any funny business going on between you two." I say, being completely honest.

"You still don't trust me?" She says while crossing her arms.

"No no no it's not like that. I trust you I really do it's ju-" she cuts me off.

"Nash, don't even try to make up a stupid excu-" this time I cut her off.

"You didn't let me finish. Like I was saying, I do trust you, I just don't trust him. And I really love you and really care about you, and I don't want to see you get hurt, that's all."

Ya, of course I wanted to have Skylar back and kiss her and cuddle with her, but if the feelings aren't mutual, then there really isn't anything I can do. I want her to love me the way I love her.

I don't want her to date me cause she doesn't want to see me be all sad, I want her to take me back because she truly loves me.

"But what if I do end up dating him?" She says. I just sigh.

"Well of course I will be devastated and upset, but I can't force you to love me or date me. I won't agree with you dating Luke, or anyone else besides me, but I can't force you into a relationship you don't want. No matter how much it kills me to say this, I know that you love me, as just a friend."

I say, and my eyes start to water.

"Nash.. I just.. Don't know what to say." She looks down.

This is my theory of how Skylar fell for me; at first she was slowly falling, then started falling even harder. But she hit the ground too hard and got a major concussion and got confused with what love was, and then the love she once had for me, faded away.

"It's ok. I wouldn't know what to say either. But I just want you to know that I love you and I'll always be here for you." I say and stand up. She stood up as well. I hugged her really tightly before I walked out the door and finished filming with Cameron.

Skylar's POV

Nash's words kept on replaying in my head.

"I love you and I'll always be here for you"