"I think we need tinfoil peter"chapter 3

After that whole fiasco with Deadpool becoming an answering machine, Peter decided he should try and find wade...not to be weird or anything but to apologize and maybe make it up with some food or something.  Web-slinging through the night air seemed to somehow calm peter's nerves. He couldn't figure out why in the hell he was nervous but he was. 

Meanwhile, our evil answering machine was trying to find a certain person who hasn't paid their "rent" in a while.

(you maybe)

the voice inside wade's head muttered as he made a very overdramatic gasp" ME!? I would have NEVER known!" he said in a very sarcastic bitchy voice that should win a medal for some of the best acting. 

asshat

Anyway onto the main story, It wasn't even that late, around 10 or 11 pm.  The cold air seemed to make wade's chaotic mind settle on one person who had the best ass cheeks...that wasn't him. When he first met that little spider he thought of him as an annoyance and maybe someone who would make his job worse. But something in him felt he could be even more than a superhero best friend.  

-superhero best friend. Really?- 

the voice in his head muttered as the other voice rolled his non-existent eyes and said"let him dream. he had some bad experiences with love. Wade rolled his eyes before landing onto a roof he smiled. "go time" he whispered before kicking the door down and going in.

                                                             meanwhile with spiderman

peter had just brought some food before slipping into the quiet house." hey...I'm home thor" he said somewhat quiet as a very fluffy cat came out from a room. He found him in an alley and decided to give him a good home. The name was from Loki... anyway he placed some cat food onto a dish and give it to him. thor ate as he unboxed this Chinese food. He tried looking for Deadpool but it seemed he wasn't around. peter ate with some noise in the background as aunt may was asleep in her room and he didn't want to wake her up. 

he then fell asleep the couch with Thor on his lap and a text sent "see you tomorrow"