3: You're His Celebrity Crush

Luke: You had just finished your set at the iTunes festival and headed backstage towards your dressing room. As you ran around the corner you bumped into 2 strangely tall boys, knocking you over onto the floor. Grabbing one of the boys hands you looked up and saw that it was two of the boys from one of your new favourite bands, 5 Seconds of Summer. By the brightly coloured hair you could tell that was Mikey and the curly haired one wearing a navy blue bandana was Ashton. "I'm so sorry" you laughed.

They both looked at each other, their eyes growing wide. "Wait, your (Y/N). We just watched your set, you were amazing!" Ashton he praised. Michael shouted over to Luke and Calum who were stood talking to security around the corner. Calum was the first to appear from behind Ashton. "Wow (Y/N) I love your music!" Calum exclaimed like a little fangirl, instantly blushing after his outburst.

"Thank you, I'm a big fan of you guys too" you giggled.

"Where's Luke?" Ashton asked. Calum shrugged and Mikey muttered something under his breath. This caused you to look at them all confused. Calum gave Michael a look, like he had to be careful of his next choice of words.

"Luke has the hugest crush on you" Mikey blurted out. You began to feel your cheeks burn at what Michael had just told you. You secretly had a little crush on Luke too. He was defiantly your favourite member of the band. His blonde hair and baby blue eyes could make you melt just thinking about them.

"Oh really?" you raised and eyebrow and gave the boys a deviant smirk. You had a plan, and they knew exactly what it was.

Luke emerged from around the corner looking all hot and flustered. His eyes met your and he started fixing his hair. With a cocky stride he then came closer to you. "(Y/N) right?" he said, like he didn't already know. Well, two can play at that game.

Raising an eyebrow at him you said "and you are?"

Looking disappointed he said "Luke Hemmings"

Ashton and Calum were managing to hold back the laughter but Mikey had to walk away because he couldn't help but let out little giggles. Cal and Ash followed soon after him. Disappearing behind the dressing room wall.

Looking up at Luke with a sweet smile he asked "So I managed to watch a little of your set earlier, it was great"

Lies. You knew he had watched it because Ashton had told you so. Looking slightly uninterested you simply nodded.

"So (Y/N), umm maybe we could, hang out, sometime?" Luke asked trying to act confident. You couldn't deny the fact that you found it cute how bold he was being.

"Hmm I'm not sure, I kinda have a thing for drummers if I'm honest. Maybe you could set me up with Ash" you responded with a cocky grin plastered over your face. To top it off you winked over in Ashton's direction. Luke looked at you in defeat and embarrassment which made you double over with laughter. His expression then changed to a confused look.

"Luke y-your face w-was priceless" you said in between laughs. He was still stood in the same place, staring at you as if you were crazy.

"Luke I was joking, Mikey kinda blurted out your little secret so I thought it would be funny to mess with you. I'd actually love to go out with you sometime. I'm a pretty big fan if i'm honest" you smiled up at him sweetly.

"How about tonight?" He asked eagar for an answer.

"Tonight? Wow you wasted no time there did you Luke? Yeah tonight would be good" you giggled.

"Well I didn't want you changing your mind, I'll meet up with you after we're finished" he quickly kissed you on the cheek and ran back over to Ash, Mikey and Cal telling them every little detail of what just happened.