Namjoon

Idol:Rap Monster

(Y/n) Pov:

I was supposed to be at the library, 30 minutes ago. But I was running late cause my hair wasn't wasn't complying with myself. But ya know, a lil something here, and a lil something there and it gets right. I turn and I see the library.

I walk in and It's not so crowded. Oh, A new day has come indeed. The reason I am meeting this man is because, if I'm going to be in Korea for some time, might as well learn the language. Am I right?

I walk around, and I'm like " bruh, where the fuck is you" and 2 seconds later, an Eiffel tower called a man walks up to me. He was about 6 feet. Imagine my short midget ass self standing at 5'3 feet.

" Um, hello. Are you.... Y/n?" He asked me with a smile, and lemme tell you, I is digging my own grave. His dimples, Like OH MY FUCKING GOSH.

Uh, yes, that's me" I answer him finally.
He looks so familiar. I feel like I have seen him before. " Oh well, My name is Kim Namjoon. I will be the one helping you. Let's get seats." He said, starting to walk away. I blush a deep blush, because this one... Is holding my hand.

It was so warm, And it sent electric shots up my body. ( A/n: cliche, I know, let me live.)

We got to the seats and started.

Time skip

This was really fun. " I hope to see you again." I said. " You probably will." He told me. Hmm, I wonder what he means, but I'm not gonna ponder on the thought.

" Before we go separate ways, can I get your phone number?'' He asked, with a light blush on his cheeks. Ooooo dis one. " Sure" I replied. We exchanged numbers. And while doing so, A group of girls surround us. Ummmmmm. " Hi, uh, hehehe" a girl giggled. "Aww shucks" he mumbled. " Um, hi" he replied. They squealed and I'm here like ' Dafuq '.

A big crowd forms and that's when I knew... Im out. I stood up, and held my hand out to Namjoon. He happily took it. I pushed through the crowd, but remember, I'm short af. So I was having problems. " Namjoon" I called. I looked around and he was gone.

'Seriously' I thought, and there was more of a struggle. 'ugh' I thought. Than, I was picked up in bridal style, I looked up to see Namjoon. He ran outside despite the struggle. When we got outside, I told him to put me down so we could run faster. He did, and these thirsty ass girls was chasing us. Just so I can outrun them, I ran to my house. We was panting. (A/n: don't get dirty thoughts.)

It started raining, and I was like, srsly. I looked over to him, to find him looking right at me. I looked away and said " Come into my house. You could stay here till the rain stops" I told him.

He...... Smirked. I'm like, um woah, what happened to my innocent namjoon. Now he looks like he finna try something. I walked inside, him close behind. " In the guest room, I have a towel, and some of my older brothers clothes. You could use them while I wash and dry our clothes. Make yourself at home" I said walking to my room. I felt his eyes on my ass, and I was like, am I walking properly. I made it to my room. In the guest room, I heard the shower come on. So I was like, why not I take a shower. So I did.

20 minutes later

I'm done, his clothes are in the wash, and I'm in my room. I was bored. Namjoon was still taking a shower. I looked at my bookshelf, and saw my yearbook, and For some reason, I read it, but one page caught my eye. It had a picture with the name
Kim namjoon under it and My eyes were humongous. That's why he is so familiar.

" Y/n" i heard my name, so I looked up, and I gasped at what I saw.

To be continued....

Hi there. You must be really bored there if ur reading mah book. There will be a part 2 and probably more. Idk. Anyways, if you have any suggestions, requests, I'm open. Bye my beauties.

 Bye my beauties