Chapter 4- First Task

Start from the beginning

he picked me up bridal style and pushed past everyone and back into the tent, everyone watching from the curtains.. he laid me down on the bed and called madam Pomfrey in and she ran to me quickly "Potter i need to take your glamour off" she says and i shake my head, instantly regretting it.. it melted in pain and i bit my lip "i have to Mr. Potter" she said and a quick swish of her wand the bruise reappeared on my face and she started 'Testing' on me.. "potter take your shirt off" she said mixing a medicine.. i face drained of color "uh why?" i say quickly "so i can put this antidote on it" she said lifting a beaker with purple blueish paste in "i uh- i don't er" i mutter and she stared at me, "Accio Harry's shirt" someone said and my shirt slipped off and landed onto the ground and i blush.. my face was bright red as hundreds of scars and gashes place across my chest, dark brown or black and blue taking it's place as bruises where my ribs were placed and shoe prints showed on my skin in bright blue and black bruises.. "Draco.." I mutter and he frowned and looked at the person..  i looking at the lady who's expression was shocked.. "this is why i didn't want my shirt off" i say between gritted teeth, i sit up and grab the shirt that laid on the floor and pulled it on.. same with my glamour and i pushed past the viewers as tears burned my eyes...

 i found myself by the black lake.. sitting with my feet in the ice water and head in my hands "you alright.." someone said next to me.. "i'm fine" i mutter and i felt their hand on my back rubbing small circles.. Draco... "i'm sorry.." he muttered sitting next to me "it's not your fault... it's mine for being weak" i say looking up at the blonde "you're not weak Harry James Potter" he said putting his hand on my knee "you just have been strong for too long" he said and tears burned my eyes again.. but not in sadness.. in reality.. "i- i'm.. why are you still here?" i mutter and he gives me a small smile "because.. i want to save you from your isolation.." he said and i smiled "and because i care" he said kissing my cheek lightly making me blush "why.. why do you care" i say and he shrugs "because it's my choice" he says and i smile "now, everyone is wanting you to open the egg.. they are throwing a party for how amazing you are" he says and i laugh "i'm not that amazing" i say and he shakes his head "you're right, you're more than amazing" he says helping me up, i pull my shoes on and he takes me to the common room. Fred and George opened the portrait before i could say anything, they all cheered and  clapped... they handed my the egg and i smiled "who wants my to open it?" i cheered and they all yelled a yes, Draco makes me sit on his shoulders  so i sit and he holds my thighs so i don't fall.. i grab the top of the golden egg and it shoots out a blood shot sound of screaming and i close it really quick "damn" i mutter as my ears ring "i like being this tall" i say and people laugh "Harry could i ask you a question?" Hermione says from below and i look down and he stare at her "if it's about what happened earlier i'm not saying anything" i say and she frowns "but Harry.." she says and i shake my head as Draco puts me down "no Hermione, i don't want to talk about it" i say and she nods.. everyone was silent "sorry to break the mood" i say walking out of the common room and sitting on the bottom of the stairs "Harry.." Draco said sitting next to me and he pulls me into his chest "i ruin everything Draco.. i just" i cry into his chest as he rocks me back and forth whispering things into my ears "they are curious about what happen that's all.." he whispered and i gulp "if they were so curious they would ask if i was fine before they actually saw anything.. like you did" i mutter and he just rocks me back and forth "they did Harry, you just didn't let them in.." he whispered and i nodded "yep, it's all my fault like everything else" i mutter and he hushes me as i cry into his chest "everything happens for a reason, what happened to you was proving that you have strength.. but like i said.. you have been strong for too long, Harry" he muttered and i nodded, "i'm sorry Draco" i muttered and he like pet my hair "no Harry, nothing is your fault" he said and i nodded again "thank you" i muttered and he hummed "anything for you" he whispered resting his head on mine. People whispered at the top and Draco rubbed small circles at the bottom of my back where he usually does it, it really calms me down for some reason "what am i going to do this summer.. you know i can't go back there" i mutter and he sighed "i don't know Harry, i really don't.." he whispered and i bit my lip "i.. i think i will be fine.." i mutter and he hummed "you alright?" he whispered "I'm Fine.." i mutter and he rubs my back some more and then helps me up "Lets get you fed, yeah?" he said and i nodded, he ignored the whispering people and took my hand and took my down the stairs, the people walked down too because it was about dinner time now.

What a bloody day... i eat and i look up to see Draco smiling at me and i blush "i sorta like being single" i say looking at Hermione, i didn't realize that Ginny was next to her.. Ron said her and Dean broke up.. "why's that?" Hermione said with a small laugh "because i can check people out" i say with a wink making her laugh "it looks like someone also likes checking you out" she said motioning her head to the Slytherin table "a Slytherin?" i lie and she nodded "Malfoy" she whispered and i blush "but why? what are you talking about" i say and she laughed "i can tell by how he hugs you, and how he let you sleep against his chest few weeks ago" she said putting a small piece of chicken into her mouth after she said "wait, how do you know about that?" i say and she laughed "i see everything Harry, i went out looking for you because you weren't in the school and when i went to your tree, both of you were asleep.. he was holding you and you had your hand and head on his chest, his head was on yours and it was pretty cute" she said and Ginny choked on her drink "wow stalker alert" i say into my goblet as i take a sip making her laugh "it was cute though! i got a picture" she says pulling a small photo out of her pocket and gave it to me, i took it and smiled at the photo of us "can i keep it" i say and she she nodded i smiled and put it into my pocket "well, i'm going to bed. See you guys" i say giving Hermione and Ron a hug, i stand up and wave to the Slytherin who was watching me 'i'm going to sleep' i mouth to him and he nods 'come get me if you need me' i think he mouthed and i nodded, he waved and i left the great hall and found myself in Draco's long shirt and cuddled up into my bed... darkness falls upon me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: ) wow

-Kyra