First day as a Junior.

Grayson's POV
Today was my first day of junior year. I also started learning to control my fathers Mafia empire this summer. I wanted to skip junior year as all the littles at my school were the same. I wanted someone who knows their place but would put up a bit of a fight. I just wanted the one. But I knew she would be hard to find.
I dressed in the dom uniform. Cakki pants and a collared shirt of my choice of color. I chose black and my tennis shoes. I grabbed a banana and headed to my car. I looked in the back where my baby girl would be in just one week. I drove to Tyler's house. Tyler had been my best friend since we were born and would be my second in command when I took over the mafia.
I had to honk my horn 4 times for Tyler to get his lazy butt out of the house. I made a point this summer to stop cursing as I didnt want my little picking up on that language.
"We're going to be so late man." I told him.
"We'll be fine. No one will mess with you." He was right except for one thing.
"My uncle is our homeroom teacher." My mother's brother was like a second father to me and Tyler knew it too.
"Well shoot man. Sorry." I signed. It was what it was I supposed.
Tyler and I walked into class five minutes late.
"Grayson, Tyler care to explain why you are five minutes late?" My uncle said quite scarily. I was afraid he scared some of the littles and subs. I looked at the students and sure enough there was a girl hiding behind her bear.
"Cause we felt like it." I told my uncle. "Care to explain why you are frightening a little?" I retorted using my shoulder to gesture in her direction.
Poplar looked at her and his face softened. I knew he was only firm when he had to be. "Its okay. No ones mad at you. No one will hurt you." He said and she slowly lowered the bear to revile the sweetest little thing ever. I knew she had to be mine. She would be mine.
"Sweetie would you be willing to move over one so I can sit by my friend?" Tyler asked. I was still staring at her and I think he thought I was mad.
It took me a moment to realize what he said. "Its okay Tyler. I want her to stay there." Where we could protect her. Where she knew she was mine. I was very possessive and protective. I sat on her right with Tyler on her left.
Papers were passed out and among these papers were our schedules. I began to read over mine.
1) English 11 Ap 201 Mrs. Zoolander
2) Alg 2 H Room 314 Mr. Clarkson
3) Ap Us History 817 Mr. Stanton
4)Ap physics 919 Mrs. Robertson
5) caregivers 921 Mr. Whatson
6) caregivers 921 Mr. Whatson
7) littles and caregivers 913 Mr. Carson
8) caregivers 921 Mr. Whatson.
I looked over at the girls schedual. From the piece of paper it seemed that her name was Grace Morison. She seemed more like a Gracie though. It also seemed that we had two classes together. Good.
"Sir." She began. Such a polite little thing . "Could you tell me if today is an A day or a B day?" She asked adorably.
"Its a C Day. You go to all your classes in the order they appear on your schedule. Then tomorrow is an A day so you'll go to 1,3,5,7. Then on Wednesday it's a B-day so you go to 2,4,6,8." I explained. I wanted to make sure she didnt get lost.
"Thank you." She said politely but something seemed to still be the matter. No. I wanted her to be happy safe. All the time. I was beginning to fall for her.
"What's wrong?" Tyler asked noticing something was wrong.
"I dont know where any of my classes are." She whispered. Awww. Poor thing.
"Hey it's okay." I said. "I'll walk you to all your classes and Tyler and I have Algebra with you since someone is smart." I told her, booping her adorable little noise. "And We have littles and Doms with you as well." She smiled.
"Tank you." That smile was still brightening her face.
"Of course." I said smiling back. I vowed in the moment to protect her even if she wasn't mine. The bell rang and I gently grabbed her hand. "Hold on. I don't want you to get lost." She nodded holding my hand and clutching her bear. "Dont worry. Mrs. Mcleash is nice." I told her but I could see it didnt help much.
"I'll be back to get you when the bell rings okay?" I asked and she nodded. Then I headed to class. English was boring but I was looking forward to class with Gracie. I sent Tyler who had the same schedule as me ahead to save us three seats. Then I went to get Gracie.
She was smiled and talking to a boy. No. Not allowed to talk to guys other than me. "Who's this Gracie?" I asked.
"This is Tommy. He wants a Daddy but hed be happy with a mommy and hes twee just like me!!!" She said holding up 3 fingers. I could see Tommy was a bit nervous that she just revealed he was bi.
"Sweetie that's very nice but some of that was personal information. What do we tell Tommy?"
"I'm sorry." She said sadly.
"Its okay. I forgive you." Tommy said.
"Good job you too. You were a very good girl Gracie now it's time to head to Math class."
She smiled said goodbye to her friend and took my hand. She rambled on about her first class in the cutest way. She was so precious.
We got there and I made sure she was next to me. She would be mine. I hope.