"Bad weather today, right?" He heard the knight beside him and noticed how he was talking to him since his body language was leaning in his direction and the other knight seem to drink his coffee and waiting for his reply.

"Yeah, too troublesome for a trader like me. It's too bad that the weather is not in my favor."

"You heading to Eovis?" He asked quite amused.

"Yeah," He nodded at the an who gave him a slight nod as well. "How about you sir? What are you doing out of the palace grounds?"

"I'm on patrolling duty today, the streets can be dangerous these days so I'm on the catch of those criminals."

"You think the killings is the doing of a group?"

"It is a group alright, there is no way one person could kidnap all the children. That could be possible but that will be extremely hard unless they are a well trained person with skills. All I know that people with those kind of skills are immediately sent in the palace to become a knight." With his beliefs he then took a sip with his cup of coffee.

"I see," Phil nodded, seemingly satisfied. "If you are on patrol duty, then what's the other guy doing here?" He pointed at the redhead behind the black haired knight he was talking to. This caught the redhead's attention as he seemingly smiled back at Phil as a greeting.

"That's my friend Albert, he is also in..... some sort of duty."

"Yes? Is he accompanying you?"

"Not at all, he is just on some kind of patrol today." The other rolled his eyes while pretending to mouth the words his partner said, almost similar of a sign that was mocking the other which made him earn a straight hard knock in his head. "Damn it, Luciel. I told you not to do that!" He grumbled his frustration which made the black haired knight scold him from imitating his actions.

Despite the fact that they never appeared to be particularly terrifying in Phil's eyes, he knew that they were the ones who rode into combat when the others couldn't find their way to nobility, when bravery was a distant memory. They had their glittering armor and the most wonderful determination to fight for what was right and that was almost a decade ago. When Vsou was on par with Eovis since the nobles demands of jewelry increased. They have resolved by then by trading jewelry and silks in exchange of making some of Eovisians into scholars or appointing them by being knights. It was a fair trade since both parties seemed to be satisfied with the conditions.

"Anyways, as I was saying I bet you heard about the rumor?" Luciel continued as Phil raised an eyebrow but shook his head. "I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Well there was this incident yesterday that caused the nobles in a ruckus near the opening tea shop. It was said that His highness Prince Alastair was inside."

"I'm sorry but is he not supposed to be inside?" This question made Albert shot his head in their direction as he shook his head violently. "No! His highness isn't allowed to leave the palace and go in public spaces like this!"

"May I ask why not?"

"It's dangerous for him, who knows what would've happened when he would stroll in these streets?" With a stressful sigh, Albert then again took a sip in his cup of coffee. Phil looked at him almost worried but smiled with concern.

"Then I'm guessing that His Highness wasn't in tea shop, then?"

"Gladly he isn't, all are just baseless rumors so that people would go and but tea from the shop." Albert nodded. Phil remembered the children gathering in the shop, they seemed to be excited which made him pity the poor kids since they were swayed instead of spending their break with something to do other than wasting their time in hopes of seeing His Highness.