Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Flynn's POV

March, Saturday night

Whore - In This Moment

"Who do you think you are!!" I yell outraged, "Who me?" he asks innocently. "Yes, you what the hell was that?"  "What the hell was that?"  he asks pulling some papers from behind his back the photo on top was an ultrasound of the baby.

"Where did you find those?"

I look away from that haunting memory.  "I found your 'Sage' box let's see."  he picks a paper and reads it aloud. 

"Mr. Sebring  has a woman's reproductive system connected to his rectum, suffered a miscarriage because his body wasn't producing enough estrogen for the infant he was carrying, said infant slowly starved to death."   "I'm sorry it was all my fault I'm so sorry."  I sob slowly breaking down. 

Sage pulls me in his arms, I was so wrong for leaving you Flynn I regret it so much I still love you, I could never stop loving you, your beautiful Flynn and we can try again okay." 

I nod in Sages neck,  "Wanna start trying now?" I pull away blushing "Maybe."  Sage laughs as I get up and start to pull off my clothes once I'm down to my briefs I look at the hard-on in his pants I giggle and run upstairs.

"Flynn your gonna get it!"  I hurry and take my briefs off then flop on my bed.

  I hear a vibration from my nightstand sitting up I grab my phone and answer the call from an unknown number.  Sage comes into the room naked I hold up a finger, "Hello?"  "Flynn its me its mom!"  Sage grins and climbs on the bed spreading my legs his face in my crotch. 

"M-mom?". Sage trails his nose up my cock. "You smell delicious." he growls  "Flynn we miss you I heard you graduated early where are you."  she asks Sage licks the underside of my cock the most sensitive part.  "O-oh mom I live with my boyfriend I gotta go can you call tomorrow?" I ask panting slightly.

"Yes of course you'll have to bring your boyfriend to the house one day I love you Flynn goodbye.". she hangs up and I thread my fingers through Sages hair tossing my phone somewhere.  He takes me in his mouth sucking his tongue flicks the underside of my cock over and over again. I throw my head back "Sage oh god." He pulls away and I groan.

"Do you have any lube?"  "Bottom drawer in the nightstand." he grabs it and spreads my legs wider.  Sage slicks his fingers up and puts two inside me I mewl arching my back in pleasure.  "I dint think you need to be prepared do you."  He asks rubbing the ball of nerves inside my ass "F-fuck! I don't need it just fuck me!!!" 

My body pulses with pleasure.  Sage rubs lube over my his dick before placing it at my entrance and shoving inside of me.  

"Hnnnn Sage please please fuck me please."   I keen highly "Your still greedy aren't you Flynn."  Sage says pushing against my prostate with each thrust. I wrap my legs around his waist making him shift deeper inside me.  I throw my head back panting and clawing at Sages back most definitely leaving marks. 

Sage nips and sucks at my neck branding me as his property.  "Sage I'm close I'm soo close!!!!!." I moan throwing my head back as Sage beats my prostate.  "Oh fuck!" I moan throwing my head back as I cum my body shaking in pleasure.  Sage groans coming inside me and biting my neck.  I grunt when he pulls out and pulls me onto his sweaty chest.  Moving my hair out of my eyes he asks "You good?"  "Yeah." he kisses my forehead. "Love ya."   "Love you too."

I'm soooooo sorry guys I have all this prewritten and sometimes I get soon lazy and just don't feel like copying this off of paper plus I'm doing it all on my phone cause my laptop is retarded so I'm trying my best with five other stories pre written on paper and taking care of my mom stuff just gets really hard for me so in trying my best I really am guys.
- Mahogany