Chapter Three

chapter three

flynns pov

friday march 2013

Flynns house------------>

With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear by Sleeping With Sirens---------------->

'' Hey Flynn its Brayden.''     

'' Brayden! hi i was wwondering when you would call.''  i say leaving Sage in the living room.  Brayden laughs ''Your friend interigated me for a hour before she gave '' Thats Darcie for you!'' I giggle '' Yeah i have a friend just like that i called because i wanted to go to lunch on saturday?''  I smile '' I'd love to go out with you just text me the details okay.''    ''Sure bye Flynn.''   ''Bye.''  I hang up and go back to Sage. ''Who was that?''  he asks pressing play on the movie we were watching.  ''Brayden.''  I respond sitting down ''Why was he calling?''  ''Were going to lunch tommorow, why are tou asking?"  "Cause I wanted to know."  he says pulling me flush aginst him, "Sage were not dating anymore remember." He ignores me and grabs my chin connecting our lips.  I gasp giving him a chance to slide his  tonuge in my mouth Sage pulls me in his lap I groan and disconnect our lips "Sage we can't, I can't do this."  I pant scrambiling off his lap "Flynn." he growls  "Sage i said friends just friends nothing more!" I cry  He grabs me and pulls me back in his lap "Friends with benefits?" he asks  "No look I have a date tommorow so Im going to bed lock the door when  you leave."  He nods and i go to my bedroowm fall on my bed and im asleep instantly.