Break Up

Xavier POV

"What the fuck!?" I heard as I tried to deepen the kiss with Charmed.

I turned to see it was Paula, her sister Pasha, and her parents, Paul, and Sasha. I rolled my eyes. Charmed walked off to my car with

Champion so me and Paula could talk.

"What are you doing here with that fat bitch? And kissing!? I knew I shouldn't have let you fuck with her!" Paula yelled.

"You wouldn't have had a choice! I'm my own man! I talk to who I want! I never said that when you was cheating on me with every Tom, Dick, and Harry in town!" I yelled.

"Fuck you!" she yelled with tears in her eyes.

"I'm done with you. I can't keep doing this shit!" I said before walking away to my car.

Charmed was already inside. She had Champion strapped up in the back. I got in the driver's side and started my car. I backed out, and started on my way to Charmed house.

The ride was silent. I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I was now a free man.

I pulled up to Charmed house and we all got out and walked to her apartment. We walked in and she went in one of the bedrooms. I sat down on the couch and waited for Charmed.

Her place was homely. Made me want to stay there and sleep for the rest of my life. It wasn't too big or too small. It didn't have two floors. It was just a simple home.

She walked back into the room by herself. She sat down on the couch beside me and looked at me in my eyes. She is so pretty and sexy. I just want to kiss her.

"What happened?" she asked.

"We argued, I told her About herself, we broke up." I said.

"Okay." she said nodding.

"So I'm single now. Do I fit your description?" I asked

"It's too soon." she said.

"You won't be a rebound. I wouldn't have broken up with her if you wasn't in the picture" I said.

I really don't want to lose Charmed. I really like her and she a sweet girl. I think I'm in love with her. I can't deal with her forever rejectin a nigga.

Charmed POV

I don't think I can deal with this. I don't want to be in a relationship right now. He making me feel like I broke up their relationship. I feel like a home wrecker.

"I feel like a home wrecker now." I said.

"You're not. You didn't do anything wrong Charmed. All you did was be a good person and a good friend to me when I was in need. She never even paid close enough attention to see that I was unhappy with her evil ways" he said.

I didn't know what to say. Maybe I had just helped him. Maybe he was the one. Maybe he could be "That Guy". Nah. That won't do. It's as if I either can't give in to a guy, or I can't get him to give in to me.

"Thanks. I'm not sure if I want  a relationship right now though. I'm not ready. I've been hurt so many times. I just cant do this" I said getting up.

"Please Charmed" Xavier said.

"No. I can't." I said looking down.

"I think it's time I go" he said looking disappointed.

I started thinking about being lonely again, and I felt tears fall down my face. I will never find anyone good enough for me or that thinks I'm good enough for them. Xavier saw my tears and came and hugged me.

"It's okay Charmed. We don't have to date. We can just be friends." he said.

I put my head and his chest and mumbled. "mhm" I felt him rub my back.

I guess it's good that I made them break up. He is happy I suppose and now we can be even closer so I'm happy.

hey all

comment and vote

smooches.

remember ask questions