One Night Stand

Charmed POV

The party was finally over and like everybody left in couples. Xavier stayed to help me clean and put away the small remainder of food that was left. I swear these people took enough food home yo lat them two and three days.

But that's they hungry asses. I already made Xavier three plates. It's just for helping me clean and coming to my party and being my friend and stuff. He makes me smile.

As for his bitch ass girlfriend, fuck her. I'm still pissed at her and she can kiss my fat ass. When I see her, I got words for her.

"Charmed thanks for everything. The party was awesome" he said.

"You welcome and thank you. I try to think I know how to throw a good party." I said.

"You do. That's a good thing. Means you're a fun person" he said.

"Yea. I guess.", I said as I finished cleaning and walked into my room and started to undress.

Xavier walked in and looked like he seen a ghost. His face went from shock to lust. I smiled and went in the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair. I got out, dried off, brushed my teeth, and put on lotion. I put my lingerie on and walked into the bedroom.

"Damn" Xavier was sitting on my bed looking at me with his mouth open.

"Boy quit drooling and lay down. I'm a show you what it feels like to fuck a real woman" I don't know why I said that. I guess I'm still tipsy.

"Okay then Ms.Charmed. Show me what cha got babe." he said smiling.

I climbed on top of him and kissed him. We tongue kissed and rubbed on each other. I pulled his pants down and decided I would try and do that thing I've only done once again. I took his penis into my mouth and sucked on it. He moaned and squirmed.

"Fuck" he groaned as I sucked faster.

I stopped and stroked him. He groaned louder. He grabbed a condom out his pocket and slipped it on. He took off his pants and boxers and put me on my hands and knees. I arched my back and then I felt his thick length slip inside me hard. I gasped and moaned as he long stroked me slowly while slapping my ass.

"You're really tight" he groaned as he stroked me.

"Yea..." I moaned. "Faster"  I commanded.

He did what he was told and started fucking the shit out of me. I screamed and moaned. He was doing me so good. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I almost screamed as he went faster beating it up.

"I'm gonna cum" I cried out.

"Come on baby" he said.

I started to have an orgasm. He came in his condom and pulled it. It wasn't the best sex I'd had, but it was good. I laid down under the covers and went to sleep curled up with him.

I felt him move under the cover and then I felt him between my legs eating me out. His dick game was good, but his tongue game was great! Nobody compared to Mr.Chocolate. (A/N the stripper who ate her out on her bday a couple books ago)  He was the best.

Xavier had my toes curling. I screamed out in orgasm and he came up and kissed me. Damn I taste good.

He laid beside me and fell asleep. I'm so glad we just had a one night stand. That shit was good as hell. I don't want a relationship with him. Just some head and dick.

hey all

what's up?

comment and vote

smooches