Moving on

So it's been a crazy past month in a half. Everybody is just going on with their lives.

I'm preparing for another year of fashion school. I only have to do two years. I'm hanging out with friends more, and I'm even baby sitting Champion more. He's like my child. He still calls me momma. I do baby him more than I should, but he will always be my baby. I practically raised him anyway. His birthday is coming up in a month and I'm still working on what to get him and what to do for him.

Mom moved to Japan. She says she wants to be there so that she can become one with herself. Whatever that means. I guess she's looking to clear her mind.

Dad is still doing good. He is still married and about to get a boutique in New York. I will be working there after I finish with fashion school. I can't wait.

Julie is getting big. Her belly looks like a melon. It's so cute! She is always on her bae lap.

Whitney got a divorce. She gaining weight. She got hips and ass. I'm like oh lawd! That ass though!

Danielle still with her bae. Wish em luck She liked him since forever. I hope they stay together for forever.

Daniela and Lennie engaged. I'm gon be a bridesmaid. I can't wait!

Jordan about to have another baby. She still with Nathan.

Noah and Aidan engaged. I can't wait until they get married. I love them both.

Xavier called me. We still friends. I hope he keep in touch.

I guess we all moving on.

Hey guys

the end.

I know it's short

I'll try and make it longer next book

I'm going to do an Albino series. It's about a girl that's albino and it's about her life.

That's all I'm telling.

You'll have to read to find out more.

comment and vote

smooches