Chapter 30

Chapter 30

            Bobby chased after me, with much enthusiasm. His chocolaty eyes glowed with delight. I had to admit this was also much fun for me as well. The hall to my room was a long one and as soon as I made it to my door I felt Bobby’s hands on my waist. After that chase having his hands on my body lit me up like fireworks.

            Bobby took me by my waist and picked me up bridal style. We were still outside my bedroom. I had never been carried by a man before. Bobby opened my door with a quick flick and pushed it open with his foot. He took me over to my bed and laid me down. The entire time our eyes were locked on each other. I did not have the strength to look away.

            “Penny would you like to change into your sleeping clothes?” Bobby said, breaking my gaze on him. I looked at what I was wearing and decided I should change. I got up and went to my walk in closet and closed the door. I took my time in there trying to decide on what to wear that would be appropriate and father approved.

            While looking for an oversized t-shirt I began to think to myself. All in one day I find my mate, find out my brother and I are being hunted by a crazy Doctor that also killed his daughter and my best friend, My brother lay in shock and now I'm about to sleep in the same bed as my mate.

            My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my closet door and I jumped at the sharp sound.

“Penny, are you alright?” Bobby asked me.

‘Yes, I'm ok I was only looking for something to sleep in.’ I replied using out link.

            I decided on a tank top that clung to my body. I could not find a regular shirt. I looked at myself in my tall mirror, I had on a white tank top that clung to my braless breast, and white boy shorts. I don’t always ware thongs as they are not comfortable especially to sleep in. I felt as comfortable as I could be.

             I left the safety of my closet and was met outside my closet door by Bobby. His eyes met mine and then his eyes traveled up and down my body. I suddenly felt like I picked the wrong thing to wear.

“No, sweetheart you are breath taking in anything you have on, or off for that matter.” Bobby said while wiggling his eyebrows at me. I playfully hit him on his shoulder, his naked shoulder. I just realized all he had on was his boxer. His toned but not to muscular body was amazing. His soft brown eyes and his tasseled hair made me want to melt. He took my hand and led me towards my bed.

            Once at my bed I sat on it, thinking so many dirty thoughts. I could not help it; his body did things to me. Along with his touch I was set on fire. He laid me down and covered me up then walked to the other side of my bed and got under the covers.

“You have a very dirty mind, and if I am to keep the promise with your dad you need to stop. It’s driving me insane with pleasure and I am having a hard time keeping myself together.” Bobby said while nearly panting trying to stay calm.