The water was indeed magical because with his every movement the water would sparkle like the stars in the sky illuminating the entire pond. As he let the water flow through his wounds Omkara could feel the healing powers immediately. Although the water was deep Omkara was just tall enough that he was able to touch the ground floor when the water level stopped just below his collar bone. Gauri on the other hand was trying her best so slip slowly down the edge of the pool while grabbing on to what she thought was a secure vine.

"Uh!"

As the vine snapped Gauri's eyes widen as she slid down into the pool and it didn't take long for her entire body to go down under. Even though she could feel the water trying to heal her wounds there was no way it could prevent her from drowning. The thought of dying in the Fountain of Healing was truly laughable but she should have known better than to think she'd die when he was around. His strong arms locked just below her buttocks as he raised her up from the water. Once her face hit the cool air Gauri took in a full a breath of life not realizing the compromising position she was in. But for Omkara what he saw was her wet body twinkling in shades of blue, pink, and white. Every drip of the magical water was illuminating her skin and as droplets slowly traveled down to the peaks of her breasts Omkara could feel is body slowly burning up.

With  her bare bottom  resting on his interlocking arms Gauri could  feel his warm breath against her breasts. And as she glanced down to see his eyes stare up at her with his dark chocolate eyes Gauri dare not breathe nor move.

"Your Majesty....this position is a bit...could you lower me down into the water a bit?"

Gauri felt like her heart was about to burst when his eyes shifted towards her naked breasts.

"Hm..I quite like this view."

As he purposely let his lips graze her nipple he could feel her fingers dig slightly into his shoulders. But when he flinched a bit he could saw her eyes look down towards where she had lodged her arrow.

Running her fingers along the wound Gauri was amazed how fast the Fountain of Healing had already turned it into nothing but a scar.

"Why did you jump? Even when I did this to you?"

"Did you think you could escape me so easily? Now you know that I would chase death to follow you."

Leaning to the side a bit to take a handful of the healing water Gauri dripped a bit more onto his shoulder.

"You should thank me for not using my poison needles Your Majesty."

Seeing her lips were back to being cherry red and her wound had now disappeared too Omkara could only laugh at her words.

"You are not even regretting what you've done to me Princess?"

Gauri: I did what was necessary..there is no room for regrets.

Her cynical smile made his desire for her grow even more and as he looked back up into her eyes he let his tongue travel up the center that separated her soft mounds forcing her to let out a soft moan deep within her throat.

"Your Majesty...."

Gauri did not know if it was the water that was making her feel this way or was it the King himself. With her back slightly arched and her hands now locking around his neck as if pulling him in Omkara tried to take a mouth full of her large supple breast.

"Your Majesty..."

"Say my name."

Gauri who's mind was all fuzzy was confused. "What?"

Using one hand to grab onto the other breast as he vigorously sucked harder on the other drove Gauri to lose into the temptations of her own hidden desires.

The King Also Wantsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें