" w-what?  " I said blushing as we walked to our class.

" Anyway ...have you thought about what we talked about yesterday? " Sara asked entering classroom .

I paused when she asked then sighted as we sat .

" t-th.. There's not much to think about it " I said and turned to look at her.

" I'm not going to leave Jack side... A least not now . If we are not meant to be together in the future , then it is how it is , but for me to leave his side just because... That person confessed his feelings for me... No . That ain't happening " I said with confidence in my voice.

I looked at Sara who smiled at me and said " that's my girl "

I smiled back at her after that I turned back facing the board as the teacher walked in .

I'm glad i didn't meet Len today , but I wonder where's William ?

" Mr Howard , you're late " the teacher said to William , who stood in front of the class door .

" yeah " he replied looking at him.

The teacher sighed " that attitude of yours! "

He turned to the board writing " you may get in . If this repeat again you'll get detention "

William said nothing and walked in .

He glanced at me while he was walking towards his seat.

Our eyes met for second.

I tried to focus on the lesson, ignoring William glances that i felt burning my back ,making me uncomfortable...

But i already made my decision and know won't change it.

As the hours passed, i tried my best to ignore his existence. Entirely.

* rings *

I didn't notice till i heard the bell rings , looks like it's lunch time already.

Good Lord , at least i can eat something now .

That maybe distracts me from all those thoughts that are eating me instead! I felt tab on my shoulder.

" Vicky let's go eat, I'm starving!" Sara said , looking at me from her desk.

" yes , me too " i smiled and she chuckled .

" that's my girl! " 

We walked to the cafeteria and as we expected there was huge line already. 

We stood there waiting, William was already on his table sitting .

He knew i was avoiding his eye contact , that's why ...his eyes are sat right on me .

He really likes to bother me doesn't he?

" The pig is waiting to be fed ??"  Len said holding up his food along side his group : they were already laughing at me .

" leave us alone, jerk!" Sara said glaring at him.

" get a life instead of ruining others life , shithead "  she said and i was shock , first time i saw her talking in this aggressive tone ...

" Heyy! watch your mouth " that blonde girl in his group yelled at Sara .

But Len said " shh ...keep quiet "

" listen , shorty. It's not your life that I'm ruining, so zip it . unless you want me to ruin it for real " He said to Sara with half smirk on his face.