<| Morning Love |>

{A couple minutes later, Derek fell Asleep. So I decided to try too.
"Goodnight Derek, sleep tight~"
I fall alseep.}

Derek's POV
I was woken up by my mom, of course she called me because I forgot to do the laundry. I got up and to the living room.
"Derek the clothes are right there" my mom says.
"I know mom I'm not blind" I said As I let out a small laugh while picking up the clothes. I went back into my room placing my clothes in my closet, then went back in bed.

I look besides me to see the time saying 8h38. Usually Jaspal wakes up at 10h but I couldn't wait that long for him to wake up.

I snuggle close to him as I peck him on the lips. I try waking him up, so start playing with his hair saying his name.
"Jaaaaspaaall wake uuupp."
"Jaaaspaall??~"
"Wakey wakey"
He doesn't wake up.

Great...like every morning I have an erection. What Do I do now?
I look at Jaspal...I was feeling kind of horny...oh no. This is not good.

I try to contain myself but it's clearly impossible for me. I try to fall back asleep trying to erase these thoughts of mine. Forgeting I want to have sex with this...angel.

I lay besides him, my arm over him, 'protecting' him. I close my eyes and surprisingly falling asleep.

Jaspal's POV
I wake up with Derek's arm around me, it was comfortable to be honest. It was 9h21 the morning. Early, I tell myself. I look at Derek besides me.
"Woah...hey there.." I whisper.

He was...sexy...very hot man...I turn around facing my body towards him. It was getting warmer, and...I was feeling more...'kink-er'.
"Derek....Derek wake up.."
I whisper again. He still doesn't wake up. I put a hand on his chest and lay my head back down On the pillow. A few moments later...I smell something, something delicious. I get up to see what it was. It smelled like pancakes, eggs and other food. I finally get to the kitchen and see Derek's mom making breakfast. I sit at the table yawning and stretching.

"Good morning Jaspal!" She says.
"Good morning" I said while yawning again.
"Did you sleep well?" She asks.
"Yes it was really cosy." I answer.
"Derek is still sleeping?" She says.
" yeah haha." I replied while I let out a small laugh as I heard his name.
She gives me a plate with 3 pancakes and lots of sirup, just the way I like it.
I start eating As I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and see Derek coming closer. He gets behind me and gives a back hug.

Derek's POV
As I get to the kitchen, I see Jaspal and my mom. Jaspal was eating and my mom was cooking. I get behind Jaspal hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. My mom looked at me wierdly. Oh shit I forgot to tell...my, mom about this. Fuck.

"Hey mom? Can we talk?" I ask
"Yes sure anything." She answer.

Jaspal looks at me nervously. I make a sign to know if it's okay with him to tell my mom. He nods.

"So...me and um.. Jaspal are da-"
"Dating? Yeah I know that haha" she says interrupting me.
"H-how did you knew?!" I said surprised
"Just by looking at you guys...you're always together! But you don't need to worry it's fine" she smiles.

Jaspal gives me a glance while blushing. I smile at him.

"Alright well I'll be going to get some Starbucks, want anything?"
He fakes a cough " did you mean a Derek's coffee?"
"Uh...it's back at my appartement.." I say.
"Well what are we waiting for? Go!" He says.

[OOF. welp I hope you guys liked it haha. I wasn't actif that much Cause I completely forgot lmao. I'll be more actif this time, but I can't promise that though. But ill try. This was 646 words👍]