Alittle kidnaping

*Warning this chapter will contain a flashback scene that involves someone experiencing sexual harassment though it is not too detailed it is still not comfortable to read, it definitely was not comfortable to write but I think it's important for ...

*Warning this chapter will contain a flashback scene that involves someone experiencing sexual harassment though it is not too detailed it is still not comfortable to read, it definitely was not comfortable to write but I think it's important for you guys to understand Amelia some more and what she gone through in the past*

Amelia

All through out the day I was panicking after I made the choice to undo the Memory spell on everyone. I was especially terrified at what Nik's reaction would be. Even though it was not my fault that I was murdered by Mikael. I did however keep the truth to myself and did not tell him about the baby when I was still alive. I was angry and felt as though he did not deserve to know, after all he did betray me. I know that I will have to face him and knowing the both of us it wont be a pretty conversation.

Tobias and I walked the streets looking at the local people painting and playing many different instruments. He insisted that I should get out and at first I rejected the idea but now I was not complaining. He told a bunch of his lame jokes that brought multiple smiles to my face. We also tried many of the local foods that were absolutely delectable.

"That was the best burger that I have ever eaten," I praised

"Well while it was really good it does not beat mine," Tobias said smirking.

"I am afraid I'm gonna have to argue with you on this one, sorry babe," I said lightly patting his chest.

"No, you didn't just diss my famous burger," Tobias said in a sassy voice.

"Oh but I did," I said

We stared each other until we both broke out into laughter.

"When are you going to marry me already," Tobias said taking my hand.

"Woah there tiger, that escalated quickly," I said. He took my chin gently and made me look up at him.

"You don't have to be afraid of me changing like he did, you know that I am in love with you." He said." I have since the first night we met." He smiled

"I know and I love you too." I told him smiling." Ok how about we get married after everything with my family is over?" I asked

He looked reluctant for a moment.

"Ok, I will agree to this as long as I get to call you my wife soon." He said excitedly.

"This is why I love you, babe," I told him placing a kiss on his lips.

We continued walking the streets until I spotted Elijah who immediately saw me too.

"Hello, Tobias...Amelia." He trailed off.

"Hi," I said lowly nervous about he was going to say next.

"I actually need your help with something involving some witches, I'd also like to fill you in on what's happened since last night," Elijah told me.