Merry Christmas

AmeliaI sat outside on the balcony with my kitten fluffy

Amelia
I sat outside on the balcony with my kitten fluffy. It's a cliche name but I liked it. Tobias went out to work even though he almost didn't but I told him that I'd be fine and needed some time to think. I wish I could stop obsessing over his safety because sometimes I do go a little overboard. I am terribly afraid of losing him because he's all I have left. I know it's selfish but it's just how I've been ever since I lost my son.

"It's probably not best for us to stay in bed all day Nik," I said rubbing his chest.

" I disagree I can't get enough of your breathtaking beauty," Nik said bringing my hand to his lips and leaving a loving kiss on it.

"In that case, you wouldn't mind taking a look at another cute face every day," I said getting ready to tell him that I was with child.

"I'm pre-." I began but was cut off.

"We have to go now!" Elijah yelled abruptly coming into the room.

"bloody hell Elijah what could be so important for you to barge in here?" Niklaus yelled

"Mikael has found us and is burning the town down," Elijah told us urgently.

Klaus and I quickly used vampire speed to put on clothing. All of us then went to the book room and used the secret escape which was behind the bookshelf. We made our way to our horses but in a flash, they all fell to the floor with their heads off.

"No matter where you go I will find you Niklaus," Mikael said

"Great I was getting tired of waiting for you," Niklaus said showing no fear.

"Ah I see you're trying to cover up your fear, let's see how you cover it up." Mikael said before he grabbed me and put a dagger to near my neck."Now." He finished

"Father no!" Rebekah cried out

I then noticed something change in Nik and became afraid of what was about to happen.

"My whole life you've underestimated me, if you kill her you lose your leverage, so go ahead; go on kill her...come one kill her!"  Niklaus yelled whilst tears fell down his face.

I looked at the love of my life, my husband and felt a betrayal I never saw coming.

Mikael began to chuckle.

"Your impulse Niklaus it has and forever will be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great," Mikael said before he drove the dagger into my stomach. I gasped in pain and fell to the ground. The look on his face told me that he knew that I was pregnant and chose to stab me there on purpose.
I heard screams of my family and tears rolled down my face, not for myself but for my child. Everything then went black.

That day still haunts me in my dreams and I can never go back to sleep afterwards. I thought that I was somewhat healed but when Elijah asked me that simple question I lost it.