Ch 2: #Confirmed

REBECCA'S POV

I walked out of the trailer to see him come right after me. He grabbed my arm and jerked me back. He towered over me and that was what I hated. To him I was weak, but he was wrong. I will never show my weakness to anyone and especially not him.

"Don't walk away from me. We need to settle this." he yells

I pull my arm from his grip and slap him across the face. He grabs his face in pain, and looked at me a glare.

"Dont you ever touch me got it. I dont need you and if it wasnt for my grandpa being in this I wouldnt give one single shit about you or this so called "romance" i say

He looks at me taken back but smiles at me.

"Feisty aren't we.?" He asks

I just stare at him and roll my eyes

"Only to people I dont like. You just happen to be on the top of my list."

He smirks at me and grabs my arm pulling me closer to him. He bends down to my height and stares at me.

"You want me.!" he says.

I look at him clearly stunned by his words. I push his arm from my grip.

"Dont flatter yourself. My dog's shit is better looking then you." i say.

He started chuckling. He looked back at me and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Well tomorrow we have a date. Then you can decided who is really better looking."

I look at him and chuckle slowly shaking my head.

"I mite have to "date" you, but Im not actually going to have a date with you." i say

He puckers his lips and laughs.

"Well obviously if were the star couple. We have to have dates to make sure the media knows that its official" he says.

I roll my eyes actually realizing that he was right, but still. I didnt want to have to spend a portion of my day with him.

"Well I can confirm it. On twitter."

He looks at me clearly aggravated.

"Okay that good, but were still having are damn date wheter you like it or not."

Before I could say anything he pecks my cheek and walks off.

What the fuck! I really need to sanitize my whole body. I look to the side and see camera flashing. Ohhh!

I get back in my trailer logging on to twitter.

@wweRebecca: Yes Guys! Its true. Im happily taken, by Roman. He is really something I would have never suspected, but I do really like him.

I hit send gagging while writing the message. Never have I ever pretend to be happy, okay yes I have but not in a relationship with him. He totally disgust me, and I will never love such a douchebag like

I start feeling rapidly buzzing on my phone.

@Romanluver: Oh my god seriously. Your a total whore who doesnt deserve Roman. Go die in a hole.

@RebeccaILoveYou: Im so excited for yall. Congrats! Hope yall last. I hope Sheamus feels helpless for what he did. @WweRoman treat my queen right!!

I started smiling at the last tweet. My fans we absolutely precious. I loved them with all my heart.

@wweRebecca @RebeccaILoveYou Aww! Thank you. You are what keeps my career going.. Your my queen though.!! @Romanluver As for you. Honey, treating me like shit isnt going to make him love you.