Ch 7: Im Not Sorry!

REBECCA'S POV

I laid there in my bed with Sydney laying on my stomach. Why? Why did this hurt so much. I was never supposed to feel pain.

Thats the whole reason Im known as the bitch. I dont want to have feelings, and so I hide them. Its worked so damn well till fucking Roman.

He was so hurt. It made my stomach turn the way he looked at me when he left. Like I just betrayed him.

No, stop it. You need to forget him.

Thats the thing. Even if I tried. I knew that it wouldnt work.

But nobody has to know that.

"Mom?" Sydney says looking up at me.

I stared at her beautiful blue eyes, and waited for her responce.

"Is Daddy a bad person?" she asks.

I could feel my breath run short as she said that. I forced a smile as I laid her next to me.

"Why do you think he is a bad person, baby" she looks at me and scrunches up her face.

She sat up sitting down right beside me.

"Well because people are always guarding him and sometimes I cant hug him. So mommy, is daddy a bad person?"

I stared at her unknown of a answer. My train of thought was then interuppted by a loud knock at the door. I got up gently kissing Sydneys cheek before I went to the door.

I looked back at her watching as she took my phone playing her favorite One Direction song. I lightly smiled opening the door only for that smile to be wiped off my face.

"Hi! Were J&J-"

"I know who you are, and like I would give a damn, but the question is why the hell do you want?" I say standing back on my door.

The man with the country accent took a step foward as I watched him tense up quickly.

"Well as you know it missy. The Shield broke u-"

"Im aware. Now this door is fixing to crush your nose if you dont get to the point." I say irratated

I grabbed the door making sure that they full on knew that I was serious.

"Well our boss Triple H, said that you have to be in the gorilla in 5 minutes, so you can have a talk with us, the Authority" He explained.

I lightly chuckled shaking my head in the process.

"Not gonna happen" I say closing the door only for a the door to hit a mans foot.

I open the door now fully angry only to see Seth smirking at me. Oh wow! Not only 3 months ago would I have considered him a friend.

"Seth, leave now!" I yelled.

He laughed as he bent down to my height only inches away from my face.

"Your gonna get dressed and your going to meet me in the Gorilla, Okay sweetheart?" Seth said.

I couldnt help but laugh at him. I mean honestly.

"I like this thing going on here. How you act like Im scared of you. Try harder cuz its isnt gonna happen."

He stepped back away from me, as I winked at him. He quickly saw what I was wearing and not only then did I realize what he was doing.

"Your dressed fancy. Your curly hair, with your skinny jeans and your WWE shirt. I like your combat boots too." He said.

I eyed him closely before he pushed me out of the way making his way to Sydney.

"Hey baby girl" Seth said as Syd jumped in his arms.

I totally forgot how Seth was in love with Sydney, but Sydney loved him back.

" Listen, Im gonna give you to my friends over here and there gonna get you ice cream. Uncle Seth and Mommy are gonna go talk okay Hun!." He said looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

She lightly laughed nodding before jumping into J&J securites arms.

"You take care of her. She is a wonderful girl"

Seth said before grabbing me yanking me towards the gorilla.

He motioned the engineers to start his theme music as his hand stayed secured to my arm.

"Let me go. Im not going out there." I said

He looked at me aggravated before pulling me on top of his shoulders caring me to the gorilla.

The crowd booed at Seth as they saw my struggle. He yanked me in there keeping his arm attached to my side.

He grabbed his microphone looking at the front of the entrance.

"C'mon Roman. Come out or else Rebecca over here is going to get it" He threaten

I watched but Roman never came out, and I knew exactly why. Seth looked pissed before looking down at me.

"Fine Roman, whatever you want"

I squinted my eyes as Seth looked at me weirdly before pushing his lips to mine. I yelled in disgust as he pushed his tongue inside my mouth. The crowd yelled and I couldnt move Seth body from mine.

I suddenly feel my body being jerked back. I look infront of me as Roman speared Seth to the ground.

He grabs me looking at me with anger on his face.

"No one kisses you except for me."

I couldnt help but smile as he said that.

Roman was different and dont care how mad I couldnt ever be at him.

I will always feel this way for him but thats the thing?

What do I feel towards him?

---------

Hey Guys! So sorry about the long wait, but Im doing so much better. I want to thank everybody who sent me wonderful letters it really warmed my heart, and thank you for your thoughtful comments.

Yall mean the world to me..(;

Also THANK YOU FOR 7K

AHHHH(:

Ha. Comment and Vote below Guys!'

Nite(:

xx stylesismydrug_