They nodded their heads and went back to their lunches. I open my lunch and there's a variety of skewers inside from Mokou. I began to eat as we hear a loud cry. The noise came from above and we looked up just in time to see a large eagle land on the fence. We already knew who it belongs to as Kasen came through the door.

Kasen: I found you guys.

(Y/N): Kasen, you don't need to use your familiar to find us, now send him back before the students seen him. Need I remind you he's three times the size of a regular eagle.

Kasen: *nervously* Oh yeah.

She sends her eagle back and sits down with us as we continue to eat. We watch as other students enjoy their lunches around the school grounds. We hear a loud scream as we look at three male students running away from a group of girls with kendo sticks. The girls eventually caught them and proceeded to beat them senseless.

Nobu: *disgusted* Not those three again.

(Y/N): Ah, those are the perverted trio that I've heard about right?

Nobu: Yeah, their names are... I don't actually know their names.

Kasen: I don't either.

Okita: Me neither.

(Y/N): Hmm... that Hyoudou guy is a member, he's the one that Rias is interested in, but enough about him let's finish our lunch.

They nod and we finish our lunch, but not without Nobu begging for a skewer. I relented and give her one. We then head back to our class and sit down as Oryō started teaching while Ryoma graded some papers at their desk. As she was talking I was thinking about what that Hyoudou's guy sacred gear could be. It's powerful, but exactly how powerful is something I can't tell. I'm drawn out of my thoughts as the last bell rang out signifying that the school day has ended. I got out of my seat and walked to the front of the school. Along the way, I met up with Yukari.

(Y/N): Is everyone ready?

Yukari: Yes, everyone is ready for the strays, but  I have to ask if it's necessary to bring the whole peerage? The strays in the area are hardly that strong.

(Y/N): Hmm? You may have a point Yukari. I'll ask them when we get there.

She nodded and we continued to walk to the location to meet up with the others, but along the way, I saw something interesting.

(Y/N): Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the Hyoudou guy over there?

Yukari: Why, yes it is.

(Y/N): And the person he's with is a-

Yukari: Yes, that is a fallen angel.

(Y/N): It seems that events are transpiring quicker than they seem. Well, let us go, his fate is none of our concern.

We continued along the way, leaving Hyoudou with the fallen angel, and eventually met up with the others. We stood outside an abandoned factory as I thought about what Yukari said and decided to ask them.

(Y/N): Now before we head inside I would like to say something.

This caught their attention as they turned to me.

(Y/N): Yukari has brought to my attention that the strays in the area aren't worth having our whole peerage to fight them. So if you have some other business to attend to, you may leave.

They thought for a minute before Ryōma spoke up.

Ryōma: I have students tests to grade so I'll sit this one out, my king.

Oryō: Oryō-san will come with you.

I nod my head to them as they start to leave, then Kagetane speaks up.