Chapter 2

(Be sure to check out the playlist while reading. Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxgYuQeov9fKFV35-8KzJl5xUAii_Ojnn)

com/playlist?list=PLxgYuQeov9fKFV35-8KzJl5xUAii_Ojnn)

The landscape was something out of a dream. The vibrant shades of green colored the mountain, and hues of white and blue painted the bright sky. Anyone with the chance of entering the sacred mountain would be enchanted into awe at its majestic beauty. From the foot of the mountain, a large cloud formed and a group of immortals appeared. Mo Yuan and Lian Yi paused, stopping their four disciples into the Kun Lun Mountains.

"So beautiful! Shifu! Is this really Kun Lun Xu?!" Qi Yue glowed with excitement, linking arms with Lian Yi within the blink of an eye.

Qi Yue was the younger sister of Bi Yue, another rabbit under the tutelage of Lian Yi. Unlike Bi Yue who was more reserved and careful, Qi Yue was guileless and carefree. It was strange how these two siblings were so different from each other. However, Lian Yi especially liked the balance of these sisters when she took them in as her students.

The goddess looked at her young disciple, "Yes, t is."

"We'll settle this on Mount Cang Wu. It's right this way—"

"Wait," she stopped the men. They turn to face her and the corners of her lip raised for a second. She presented a suggestion, "Since we are already here, I'd like to ask Mo Yuan Shang Shen for some time to explore Kun Lun Xu? You'd like that, wouldn't you, Qi Yue?"

The wide-eyed deity gasped, "Can we?"

"Well, we must have permission from Mo Yuan Shang Shen first," Lian Yi glanced back at the God of War. He seemed indifferent, but there was a smudge of cynical at first.

He then silently exhaled, "There is a guest house not far from here. You may set your things there and explore."

"Thank you, Mo Yuan Shang Shen!" Qi Yue bowed.

They walked forth on a path to the pavilion, surrounded by a body of water on both sides. As they reach the pavilion, lines of men in white uniform bow in front of Mo Yuan.

"Welcome back, Shifu," they echoed in unison.

The students straightened themselves then noticed the beautiful goddess beside him. They looked at Lian Yi strangely.

"This is Lian Yi Shang Shen. Assist her if needed," Mo Yuan gestured.

"Greetings, Lian Yi Shang Shen."

"You may all rise."

Mo Yuan turned to her before stepping away, "I have other issues to attend. My first disciple, Die Fong, will show you around."