"Go deeper... a bit more deeper... Right there! Faster Nick." He kept going, his eye closed with a frown on his forehead, like he couldn't hear the words she said, "Babe.. please, deeper!" her breathing got ragged but he wouldn't listen. "Nick!"

"I can't hurt you Evy, this is the only pace. Slow is better." He came up again, pushing hair away from her face and cradled her head. At her dejected look he thrusted deeper as she always liked at the same pace, she squeezed her eyes shut, her mouth open like an 'o'. "I love you Evy! Can't deny you anything. Goddd! How I love you!" he groaned loudly. "Open your eyes, look at me.. look at me."

Resting his head on her forehead, they looked into each other's eyes, his thrusts got deeper, and he moved quickly, he was closer to his climax but he wanted to see her cum before he did. While she on the other hand was reduced to tiny pleasure filled whimpers. He moved his hand over her breast, squeezing them, pushing her into her orgasm as she tightened her leg around him, her walls closed in on him as her juices provided more warmth. He slammed his mouth to her as he groaned and settled into her with a last thrust and ejaculated inside her.

He moved to the side pulling her slightly onto him as her belly rested on his stomach, so she could rest easily. Their breaths still heavy, as Nick stroked her waist and breast sending tingles all over her body. "You are obsessed with my breasts."

"Mmm... last I saw them be this huge was when you were pregnant with the twins. I'm making the most of it."

We went quiet after, and a few minutes into it Nick had already drifted off to sleep and Evelyn simply stared at her husband's face, his clean shaven face was already a bit pricky. His closed eyes like an angel. She could practically see Thea and Aaron's face inside his. 'Well, with such a pretty faced, loving husband and beautiful kids, I shouldn't be asking for more right?' She thought and moved closer into his side as he tightened his arms around her and closed her eyes.

***

I kept tapping my bump just so my restless baby would settle, but just as the baby would go quiet, I'd feel a light stroke on my belly and the baby started moving again. "Hi baby." I heard as I opened my eyes.

Nick continued rubbing my bump as the baby moved constantly now. "Your baby is too tired and needs sleep, but you & your other baby won't let me sleep." He smiled kissing me on my lips.

"Because both my babies love me and they get excited when I'm in their presence." He smirked giving me a wink.

"Rolling my eyes away..." he snickered at my teasing. "Can I eat something yummy... I think I wanna have Pretzels... Mmmm"

"If you don't stop making those noises with that face, the only yummy thing you'll be having is me. " he retorted. "You go have a shower and by the time you're back I'll be here with your Pretzels." He pulled my nose before pecking both my cheeks. I held his hand when he pulled away to get out of bed.

"No, stay. We can have that later, we won't have time for each other today, all the guests are arriving, let's spend some more time together in bed." He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Isn't my wife being too romantic today?"

"She is, because she misses her husband, who finds reasons to stay away from his wife."

"I miss you too babe, every moment I'm away from you, I miss you. I don't say this often, but I love you and all of our babies. When I'm away from you all, I question what I'm doing, and I realise that whatever I'm doing is all for you." Then he added "and the kids by extension." Making me laugh.

"I'm sorry, I was so adamant last evening. We should have another child only if all of us are ready to have another. Even one parent not being present affects a child a lot. And a child should not be forced upon a father too, even his feelings need to be considered. I'm sorry I was being so difficult, I understand you now-" He interrupted me with a passionate kiss.

He left my lip with a pop. "When I said I don't want kids, it's not because I'm not ready or any other reason. I just want you to be healthy and by my side. I don't want a child at the cost of your health. When your gynaec said there are some complications, I was rethinking about this baby here, I agreed only because you assured me-"

"Are you saying you didn't want another one because you thought that would affect me? " he looked into my eyes, thought for a moment and slowly nodded. Now this situation makes me laugh, "Babe! I would've been fine. Another three kids and I'll still be fine. "

"It's not right to give fake assurances Evy, I'd rather face it with facts than lies-"

"Shut up you moron! The doctor was worried because I wasn't eating well and along with that I had severe nausea, and I didn't gain weight. You remember that I had spotting? And I was experiencing cramping in the early stages of pregnancy, she suspected miscarriage. But now we don't have any such issues, that was only in the first trimester. And all these complications aren't because I'm not healthy, every pregnancy is different. This one's a bit difficult, next one could go smooth. Our first pregnancy was without any complications, but we kept worrying because we were going to be first time parents." I finished with a long breath. I though he didn't want another baby! All this while he was worrying about me! Even now after all this, he looked like he was mulling over what I said, still not agreeing to what I said. But I couldn't stop the huge smile on my face from showing. "I love you." I whispered with a sigh.

"I guess you are right. I've been worrying about it too much." I leaned in and gave him a looong sloppy kiss.

"You love me so much?" I asked.

He just gave a crooked smile, and removed the hair from my eyes. "You're the light that helps me see, you're the dark that lets me sleep, it is you who gives me strength to fight with the world, and it is also you who I come to when I'm tired from the world, you are what I breathe, you are what I need, you are why I live, you are what completes my body and soul, YOU are the love of my life. Without you, none of this would matter. I am what I am because of you, the kids, the family, this house, the riches."

He said all that, staring into my eyes with such honesty. My eyes filled with tears, I know he didn't mean to say all that, he isn't an expressive person, but it just happened, "Did you make that up right now or had you read it somewhere and you're just repeating it to me?" I teased him.

"With such a beautiful wife in your arms, poetry just comes to you."

"Ahuh" I said and giggled as he came over me to have a repeat of last night. Guests could wait.

THE END

*****************************