"Whichever, it's a win-win situation for both of us." They immediately stood up to go collect their coats to leave. They had their lovely wives waiting at home for them while they moped around here in a club without them.

***

Nick absolutely expected his Eve to be awake and waiting for him, but to his great surprise, by the time he'd arrived home, it was late and the lights were off. Eve had still let the dim lights on which she usually did when she was alone and he wasn't next to her. He sat on the armchair on Eve's side simply to admire his wife in her sleep.

Eve was struggling to sleep, she had a habit of sleeping on her side which was difficult due to her belly, Nick hid a grin at the source of her discomfort and removed his shirt-pants to join her in bed.

"Babe? It's you?" She mumbled, turning to her right to look at him.

"Mmm.. It's me." He pecked her cheek as she slowly turned her body towards him. Stroking her belly, he continued to move his hands over her breasts through her thin satin nightdress. He slowly slipped the slip through her shoulder and started playing with her nipples.

"You know they're sensitive." She said but her words contradicted her action as she moved closer to him, her thighs rubbing against his crotch. "I missed this. You're never closer to me these days." She let him kiss her neck, pulling at his hair as he nibbled a bit too hard as she arched and moved over her length.

"That's because your doctor has warned this pregnancy is a bit complicated. And also having sex while pregnant, is risky." He said and pulled away from her with a grimace.

Evelyn caught his wrist before he could move away from her. "That was early in the pregnancy Nick, she already said there's nothing to worry about now, sex is okay for now just nothing too rough and avoid sex in the last months, but we still have 3-4 month to go... Please... I want this. I swear I can't wait another 3 months!" She tugged at his wrist and his expression looked like a President deciding if a war should be fought or not. "Please Nick, I'm waiting for you..." and his thread of patience was intact only until then as he leapt on her, grabbing her lips with his. His hands moved everywhere, from her shoulders, to her waist, her neck, her jaw, her breasts, to her inner thighs. He peeled her nightwear from beneath her, above her head and found his wife bare without panties..

"Did you plan this babe? "

"No, I peed myself and didn't have the energy to wear another one."

He chuckled at her quick, breathless reply, while she lightly slapped his cheek for laughing at her and reminded him to continue. He kept rubbing her already wet clit but his eyes kept coming back to her breasts. She said they were sore but he couldn't resist and latched onto them, despite filling his mouth with them, there was still so much left, he took his own time with her plump breasts, he sucked here, bit there, chewed on them, left marks, while she writhed below him. His other hand rubbing her clit had picked up pace while her moans got louder. Remembering that the guests were just down the hall, his hand took control over her breast and pressed his mouth onto hers as he pushed a finger into core. That was all it took her to reach to the ultimate peak as she held onto his shoulders.

Thinking that he might change his mind, she didn't even take a minute after to rest and quickly pushed down his boxers and got hold of his long length making him hiss. She slowly brought him near her sex. "A bit too eager Evy?" he stopped himself and rubbed his cock against her juices.

"Just making sure you won't change your mind."

"Any man with a wife as sexy and seductive as you can never change his mind." He said against her temple making ger giggle like a girl. She rounded her legs around his waist and pulled him closer while he found her entrance and glided smoothly into her. "You feel so good baby, so warm-" he continued kissing her mouth with a passion like never before. His hips moved very slowly so as not to hurt her but his mouth thrusted into her so rough. He held her legs tightly locked around himself and lifted her hips to increase the pressure supporting her back.