♡ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ♡

They pedaled their bikes all the way back to Bonnibel's gorgeous, big house, threw their bikes down, and ran inside.

    Bonnibel ran over to the phone and dialed 911 and Violet turned on the news to see if they have anything yet.

"Please, the women was bloody and her, her leg-"

Bonnie paused to listen to them.

"YOUR USELESS!"

Bonnibel slammed the phone down, back on its stand.

Violet turned around from the news and sat down.

"Bonnie, are they coming or.."

"No, they are not, they said there is no woman, no hostage in Denny's." Bonnie walked over the door and locked it
"Vi, lock everything, now."

Violet locked the windows upstairs and Bonnie locked everything down stairs.

They both came down stairs and sat down.

"I'm hungry..." Violet said rubbing her flat stomach. She reached for the Denny's on the table they threw down on.

She opened them and what was in them was disgusting.

A piece of red meat, covered in blood and flies.

The other one had chunk of something with matted hair on it.

Bonnibel's eyes wided then jumped up, running to the bathroom, making gagging noises.

Violet screamed and ran towards the kitchen.

Violet stopped in the kitchen, she held on to the bar, and looked around.

"Bon, I think I'm going...to.." she whispered.

Bonnibel was violently throwing up in the 1/3 down stairs bathrooms. Once she was done, she laided down on the floor and her head started to spin.

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

Bonnibel was woken up by Violet, shaking her with cup of water in hand. Bonnie sat up and looked around, confused where she was. The room smelled of vomit and air fresher.

Bonnibel slowly grabbed the water from Violets hand and drank it all in one go. They stood up, helping one other get up from the floor.

They walked in to the living room. The Denny's go~to boxes lay empty, untouched, and clean on the coffee table.

Nothing made sense. Bonnie walked up the the boxes, they were clean, and had no sign of use.

Violet looked outside to see their bikes in the same way they were last night, thrown down out of fright.

"Let's go to the police." Violet turned to Bonnie who was sitting on the couch, thinking.

"No...." Bonnibel said laying down on the couch now.

She laided there, staring at the ceiling, not thinking of much. Just the fact that that couldn't of been a dream, but it obviously wasn't real. Whatever it was, Bonnibel had to find out as well as Violet. 

The girls cleaned up, they have reputation to keep. Bonnibel got into a pair for high waisted pink shorts with bows on them, a white round~collared dress shirt, and a pastel blue ribbon as a bow. She wiped off her makeup and put on some skincare, followed by some light makeup.

Violet wore some clothes of Bonnie's but they are quite small. So, she resorted to some baggy clothes Bonnie had in the back of her closet. She wiped off her makeup, but didn't bother with putting on any more.

The walked this time to Denny's, they were exhausted from last night. They stop by the gas station they went to last night. The guy was there.

"Hey...," Violet said to the tired looking guy half asleep on the counter, "Do you remember us....or anything last night?"

He stood up and looked around. "Uh yeah, I remember you. You came in and were talking about Denny's." He avoided eye contact with us. "Then a women walked in and you started screaming and crying, then you ran out."

We stood there in shock. Violet walked over the cashier, and leaned in, "I have a question....," The cashier looked very uncomfortable, "Did this store feel...wrong?"

The cashier looked at his feet, then sighed. "2 people came in, they looked extremely sketchy but I couldn't tell the gender." He looked up at Violet. "They almost pulled out a gun, well from what I could see, but a group of friends walked in. Then they dashed out."

Violet looked at Bonnibel satisfied. "Thank you for your time." Violet winked at the cashier and they walked out.

They walked down the street, silently, thinking about this new info, well at least Violet was.

"I haven't posted on my Instagram in like....a week." Bonnibel walked forewords while staring down at her phone.

"I can't believe....maybe it didn't happen, did we do drugs or something?"

Bonnibel looked up from her phone, thought for a sec, and looked back down at her phone, "mmm I don't think so."

They arrive at Violets house.