"Stupid little brat. With his cocky as ever mouth and most kills record." The sniper was now muttering obscenities under his breath. It was a good thing he was shooting down agents. It vented his frustration. He wasn't really minding the killing spree.

He kept shooting until he saw something he'd hope to never see. In the middle of the container laberynth, he saw his best friend and his little Jimin... dead. He took a deep breath.

Slowly, he moved his gaze to a rundown building. Seokjin looked through every window until he saw it. That little brat was laying on a bunch of old boxes. There wasn't a single place that wasn't bruised or beaten. He'd imagined the day someone finally taught him a lesson and would stop being so cocky. But he'd never thought for it to be this bad and for that someone to be someone else than himself.

Seokjin saw the silhouette of a man, limping away from Taehyung's body, a grin across his face as he was talking through his intercome and about to walk down the stairs.

"No one is allowed to kill Taehyung except me."

He pressed the trigger and the man stopped in his tracks. Almost dramatically, the agent fell to his knees, rolling down the stairs to what Seokjin imagined would hurt a lot if he was still alive. He smirked seeing another job well done.

"That'll teach him to no mess with my brats."

As he was about to continue with the mission no matter what, he had an odd feeling. You know that feeling you get when you just can feel the presence of someone getting near you? It somehow sends shivers down your spine since most of the time there isn't really anyone there... yet.

Seokjin quickly rolled over from his position face down, his rifle in hand. Just as he expected, an agent had stomped his foot hard against the roof of the container, missing his leg for centimeters.

"Fuck you!" Seokjin mocked, standing up in a single jump.

He looked down to his pants. You know how annoying it can get when your perfectly pristine, black pants get dirty? Yeah, to say that Seokjin was angry was the least. He likes things clean, especially if it were his clothes we were talking about.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Just great. Look what you've done. You know that laundry isn't magically done, right? Worst of all, this have to be washed by hand. What's wrong with people this days? Since you won't be washing this, you'll have to pay for it one way or another." Jin was ready to press the trigger.

The agent smirked. What? Why would he be smirking? Clearly, this guy didn't know a thing about Jin and his skills. "Laugh all you want. Although bastards like you don't really deserve to de happily. Eh, I'm a nice guy." The agent only laughed at Seokjin's words. He had to reasist the urge of rolling his eyes. He'd met a lot of jerks throughout his life, but for some reason this guy just managed to get to his nerves.

"Pfft. Whatever. Goodbye." Jin pressed the trigger. "What the---" He lowered his gun. Where did that jerk go to?

Before Seokjin could process anything, he felt a hand rest on his shoulder. Out of instinct, he turned around and shot. But just as last time, he missed. This continued until he ran out of bullets. The laughter of the man ticked the already very frustrated sniper off.

"What the hell are you doing? Stop playing games and show yourself." Seokjin tried his best to keep calm. He wasn't the one to swallow his words, but right now he knew that keeping his cool was the best option. Shooting at the air wouldn't be of any help.