✨Unexpected: Cloud x Reader✨

New symbol for limes is a green heart, meaning there'll be some heated stuff in here if you know what I mean... 😜

If you didn't read the request page, I accept lemons lol. Plus I still think Cloud's hot af. He's gonna be ooc for this oneshot.

If you want to know where I get these pictures/background pictures, I got them from Tumblr (yes I got an Tumblr account. I'm only on there for the pics)
______________________

For the past 6 months, your boyfriend Cloud's been acting weird. What I mean by that, I mean he's been extra touchy with you. Not in public much, but in private, he's always hugging you while trailing his hands down your body.

(Fuck. I know he isn't the type to do this but if he did this, I'll just die on the spot.)

It kinda makes you question what happened to him during those 6 months. But whatever it was, you're kinda concerned about his recent behaviour. You walked down the hall, so lost in thought you didn't notice Daisy was walking the exact same direction as you, causing you both to bump into each other and fall to the ground.

"I'm so sorry Daisy! I should've looked where I was going!" You apologised to the flower princess. She laughed and got up from the ground.

"It's fine, (y/n)! Accidents happen!" She said. You laughed a little at her hyperactive behaviour.

"By the way, your boyfriend's looking for you!~" she teased, skipping past you in a teasing way. You blushed a bright red and ran outside the mansion. You ran to the forest, looking around until you spotted a familiar spiky haired man doing the same thing as you. You gasped quietly and hid behind a tree. Sure you love him, but sometimes, he can make you die from embarrassment. You appeared from behind the tree and tried to sneak off when you stepped on a twig, making a loud snapping sound which alerted Cloud. You froze for a mili second and you dashed off. You saw Cloud running after you and catching up to you since he was slightly faster than you. You turned a sharp left and hid behind a giant tree. He ran past the tree, making you sigh in relief. When you stepped from behind the tree, you were pinned to the tree, a hand grabbing two of your wrists.

"Found you~" he said huskily in your ear. You froze again and blushed brighter than earlier at his tone.

"Cloud, what's gotten into you? You never act like this!" You exclaimed. Cloud just gave a seductive smirk.

(What am I doing with my life? I literally just died writing this.)

"Nothing's wrong with me, (y/n). I just wanna have some fun~" he said, leaning closer to your face. You tied to push him away but since he's stronger, it didn't work.

"Can we at least go to one of the rooms?" You asked, playing along with it. He nodded and picked you up bridal style. This caught you by surprise so you squeaked. That sudden noise you made made him chuckle deeply.

"That was cute~" he whispered. You looked away from his face, trying to ignore his smirk. You reached the room you shared with him. He threw you on the bed, locked the door and walked over to you, hovering over you. You stared up at him, sweating a little at the position he got you in. His hands on both sides of your head, his knees on both sides of your hips. You gulped quietly. You suddenly felt your hormones slowly working and panted quietly.

(Just letting you know, your head is on the damn pillows.)

He leaned in closer to your face, slowly closing his eyes. You just stared as his lips pressed against yours. He deepen the kiss by putting his hand behind your head. He licked your lips, begging for permission. You denied it, instantly regretting it when he immediately trailed his free hand down to your chest and gently squeezed your right breast. You opened your mouth in shock, allowing his tongue to enter and explore every inch of your wet cavern. You both needed air so you pulled away from each other, a string of saliva connected between you. He wiped his mouth with his arm while you also wiped your spot off with your sleeve.

"I'm not done yet." He whispered, leaning in to your jawline and planted small butterfly kisses along the outline of it. He stopped at your exposed neck and gave it a long, slow lick. You shivered at the touch of his warm tongue against your neck. He stopped licking and started to give your neck small bites which led to harder and longer bites. He searched for your sweet spot while biting your neck. You let out a soft groan when he found it. He smirked and gave it a hard bite. Two hickeys was starting to form on your neck. He looked up and gave another heated kiss but this time it was much rougher and longer than the last one. He darted his tongue inside your mouth, gripping your hair as you moaned in the kiss. You rubbed your hands all over his arms, slowly trailing your hands over his muscles. Your tongue licked his lips. He softly bit onto it. When you two wanted air, you pulled away again and panted heavily.

"That was fun~" he said seductively, wrapping his arms around your waist and burying his face in the crook of your neck. You sighed in happiness and wrapped your arms around his neck. He chuckled in your ear.

"Ready for round 2?~" he asked, licking the shell of your ear and breathing heavily. You started hyperventilating at his question.

"What do you mean by that?" You asked, afraid of his response. He smirked again and gave your collarbone a slow lick.

"Go further into our relationship~" He responded, trailing his hands all over your body. You gulped at his answer.

_________________________________
What have I fucking done?

What the actual fuck have I done?!

What the actual fuck did I just write?! I mean seriously?!?! I'm leaving it here for now lol.

Anyways, I always wanted to write an oneshot about Cloud so here. The oneshot no one even asked for. So sorry if he was out of character for this oneshot.

I might do a part two of this. MIGHT.

SEE YOU!
😄😄😄😄