Miscommunication ~ R O

Ricky's view

Y/n was always my rock and yet today she just felt off. Never really talking with me just avoiding me like I was a problem. Although usually I was used to being adored by my thousands of fans Y/n mattered most to me. Her adoration meant the most to me. This is why it caused my heart to ache without her coming to me proud of everything.  But this was abnormal, she usually tells me everything without question. I was wondering what the fuck was going on. If I'm honest Im worried she'll break it off with me. 

"Hey Y/n?"

"Yeah Ricky?"

"What's going on babe, you've been avoiding me like the plague."

"Oh- Uh I have a surprise for you but you've gotta wait till tomorrow. I'm sorry It's just hard as fuck to keep secrets about fun things with you."

What do they mean by that?

"Oh- Okay I'll head to Chris' he asked for some help with cinematography for some tiktoks."

"Okay have fun baby!"

12 hours later

I spent all of last night over at Chris' because her words were so cryptic and confusing. I really wonder what she meant by that. Chris is sat on his phone making another dumb tiktok video something about branch puns. I didn't really give a shit at the moment, I love him but those puns are awful this time. He comes back in with a huge grin on his face and then notices the frown on my face.

"Okay what happened with Y/n and you?"

"Nothing, literally, she just stopped talking to me and started to avoid me."

"Dude, uncalled for but yunno, she might have her own reasons man."

"I know, she mentioned something about tomorrow and a secret?"

Chris smiles like he knows something and says softly, "Let her give you this surprise bud, just once let her give you one thing."

Y/N's View

Me: OH GOD RICKY ASKED AGAIN SHAE!

Again? Maybe he just needs reassurance that you still care hon : Shae

Me: Its only a dog adoption who knew that a puppy would be this hard to prepare for and hide from him.

Maybe you just need to spill the beans already
He sounds like he's anxious just remember that. : Shae

Me: But it's just a puppy Shae

But he doesn't know that does he? : Shae

Me: OH FUCK NOPE

I drop my phone on the bed and sigh angrily at myself rolling my eyes and Knowing I have to call him as soon as possible. I got the puppy a little miniature Pinscher named Fester. Hes so tiny its easy to hide him in the bedroom till Rick gets home. Wait I can call him, Right genius mode engaged. I Call him and blurt impatiently not even noticing he sounds tired as all hell.

"I need you to come home stat!"

"Shit, okay, okay I'm getting dressed right now." He says with a groggy voice deep and tired sounding.

"Okay thank you baby see you in an hour!"

Ricky's view

Fuck its early as shit, why'd she call so early? Must be important if she's asking to see me in an hour. Getting dressed I hurry out and leave Chris a text about Y/n needing me and not to go looking for me.  Im thumbing the steering wheel all the way till I park in the driveway. Rushing up the steps I come to the door and unlock it with shaking hands and see her stood there back to me holding something.

"Babe?"

She spins around and smiles and I see the tiny puppy in her arms and sigh in relief, God she had me so worried fucks sake.

"Suprise?! His name is Fester and he's my new puppy! I'm sorry I kept avoiding you but I was trying to get him as a surprise so I'm not lonely when you go on tour."

"Oh thank Fuck baby, I thought the worst was gonna happen."

"NO way, I just wanted to surprise you I'm so so sorry you thought the worst okay?"

"Okay, I love you Y/n"

"I love you most Ricky."