Bath time - T B

TJ had just come home from tour, and he was exhausted but you had other plans. Smiling you slowly get ready for the bath hearing him take a sharp breath with every piece of clothing you dropped to the floor. You stepped out of your puddle of clothes and towards him and bend over. Not realizing he's walked in and opened his eyes and is staring in shock at how sexy you are.

"Are you alright TJ?"

"Y-yes, oh fuck I shouldn't have peeked."

You cover your breasts playfully and turn to him and see his eyes those beautiful dark orbs staring at you. Almost shivering you blush darkly and go to reach for the basket of bath bombs and forget there's nothing to hide your breasts. The soft little gasp and groan of pleasure at the sight of your body on display.

"Oh, stunning lady what are you doing?..."

The words catch you off guard and you suddenly look at him and see him stepping away as if it will quell his desire for you.

"Nothing but getting ready for a bath why?"

You back away walking away from the bath bomb basket giving a saucy look. He couldn't help but shiver in lust as he stares at you more as he stumbles over his words to tell you he wants to join you.

"I'm tired and need a bath with my lovely spouse, mind if I join you love?"

As he walks forward and wraps you in his arms you lean into him and shake your head answering.

"Go ahead I am your spouse dear."

Leading him to your bathroom innocent of his worried looks. You drop the bath bomb in the water in the jacuzzi hearing him start taking his clothes off. You turn and fluster bright pink-cheeked and hips aching to have something done to you. With that quick glance, you caught sight of his flushed pinkish-red length standing proud in the dying light of the candle.

"My God, why do I never get sick of seeing you naked?

"Maybe cos I'm just that sexy."

"You are, but that's beside the point asshole, now hurry up and get naked mister, the bath won't take itself. "

You gesture to his groin and he flushes gently and snarks in embarrassment.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I walked in on my naked spouse, getting ready for a bath like I wasn't there. I can't help the fact it turned me on babes."

Closing your eyes for a moment and shaking your head with a grin. You reach for his hand and his smile grows as he takes it and glides into the water sighing at the hot but nice water.

"How am I supposed to fit if you don't spread those legs, T?"

You slip into the water, settle just against his dick, and slowly lay back against him. His breath and heartbeat spike up almost immediately and you smile into his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"God damn, I really missed you Y/n..."

He slowly starts to massage your shoulders gracefully, blessing you with a beautiful back rub. Slow and steadily he works his way down your body as he cleans and washes you. It's like your skin, for all intents and purposes literally glows under the light as his hands meander to your hips.

"Please tell me if you wanna stop baby..."

Although you're halfway to heaving breaths of arousal you hesitate and say quietly to his shoulder.

"If you stop right now Thomas, I will literally castrate you..."

Hearing a soft chuckle you kiss his shoulder softly and feel him start to clean your legs. Within a few minutes, every part of you except your heat has been cleaned. He slowly gathers some shampoo into his hands and begins to wash your hair gently, with a small smile as you lay against him quietly. When he finishes he lets you start to clean him only getting down his arms with the poof before he stops you shyly. He's never asked you to clean him before and is hesitant to do so, you can see it in his eyes.

"You sure about wanting to clean me too?"

The pout you give him almost, almost makes him die a little inside because he wants your hands all over him but he's hesitant.

"TJ, Baby I didn't marry you just to be a chicken shit pussy about cleaning my partner in crime..."

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure, consent is sexy yunno..."

Smiling softly as his hands let go of your you finish cleaning his torso and slowly work down his legs avoiding his dick. When you've finished washing him to the extent he teased you. A gentle but firm grip to his groin has his attention right quick. Gently squeezing, gasping softly as he bucks in slight surprise at the amazing pressure.

"Oh fuck!"

He groans softly as you slowly stroke upwards, pulling the loudest groan you have ever heard in your life, from anyone. Even your exes never moaned this loud when they fucked you.

"Babe, you sound breathless, have I done something wrong?"

He looks at you in tormented, pleased, and almost mirthful lust, whispering almost like the wind.

"Don't stop love, please."

Smiling ever so softly up at him you continue to stroke his length, tugging the bliss-filled noises from his faint lips. The thought soon crosses your mind as you simply remember how perfect it felt when you touched yourself. Although as you slowly slide your remaining hand he catches it brings it to his chest and replaces your hand with his own, cupping your heat with a tender hand.

"Want something baby?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes I would love that."

As he tenderly starts to roll his fingers over your clit he watches you twitch and jump with your hips into his hand, shaking with a trickle of lust you've only experienced once before. As you have lain with no other before. To be fair this is the most stimulation you've had in a while, even from yourself.

"Fuck you're soaked, how the hell are you this wet, I've just been cleaning you up."

"Well that usually happens when you tease the fuck out of me, doesn't it? Also, we're in the bath, I'd rather not slosh water to the floor let's get out and fuck in bed."

"Yeah, probably a wise decision. Let's get out, my back's killing me slowly."