Chapter 2

William's P.O.V

Did I hear her right?Or what?

Did she just recite lyrics to a JLO song?

Maybe not.No.I mean,maybe she just meant to say it but the sentence would only be correct to be formed like that.

Why do I care?
I came here on the request(more like order)from my therapist who also happens to be my oh-so-loving Dad.
And who wants me to have duel therapy with little Ms.Tonks,a special patient,as he tells me.

Apparently,she has a social disorder with a rare symptom which he hasn't told me about.

Wait.What she said.No.It can't be.That's just plain messed up.

More messed up than me.Maybe.Nah.I don't know.I know I'm a hot mess.And a big one.(wink,wink)

I looked up at him.He looked sympathetically towards her and nodded towards me as though confirming my suspicions.

I cleared my throat.Well not to be rude or anything I just fake smiled at her and said,"You dance?"

She seemed a bit surprised.She hesitated but answered with a weak"Yes".

"Oh nice.Which form?"I said pretending to be interested due to the fact that my father was kicking me again and again to answer.

"Depends on the music."She said looking down.

"Okay.Tell me about yourself"I said shrugging.Boring,boring.When will this finish?

"It's my birthday,it's my birthday.I wanna spend my money."She said.

"You have good taste in music."I said complementing genuinely.
What?She listen to Will.I.Am.She know music.

She just looked down and blushed.

"So is it really your birthday?"I asked curious.

"Yeah."She said playing with her fingers.

"Great.We should celebrate."I said awaiting a party.

For the first time,she looked up her blue eyes widened.

"Yes.Why not?You need to mingle,Kenna.You're a teenager.Have fun."Dad said.

She just looked down.

"The more time you interact with people the more you improve.Isn't that the point of this session?"I said looking at her then at my father for approval.Well,really I smirked.

"Okay.But only if she's comfortable plus she'll take someone with her.Like Sarah Grace."He said looking at her.

"Okay.It's her birthday.And I know a party where we'll have fun.I'll take care of her and her friend."I said smiling at her.

She smiled back at me and nodded.

She texted someone from her phone and then her phone rang and she excused herself to attend it.

Jason texted asking me "Where are you,man?

I texted him back "Stuck with Dad.But I'm coming.Apparently,bringing guests.Two girls."

"Really?Well,good.I think I'm gonna get laid then.These therapists type,they just need someone to listen to them."

"Yeah,whatever.I don't know about that."

"Man.So you're bringing girls who are your Dad's patient to my party because...?"

"Well,she was the only chance I had at going at a party and I wasn't gonna miss yours.Apparently,today is her birthday.My lucky day."

"Whatever.Atleast you'll be there.See you later,man."

My phone was snatched right out of my hand.

I groaned.

"Dad,give it back,already!"I said glaring at him.

"Take care of her.She'd your responsibility.You are taking her along with you at your friend's party.You wanted to go to a party when you are grounded,she is your chance.Just make sure,you drop her home,when she wants to leave and also Sarah Grace.I'll inform her mother."He said in a firm voice.

"Whatever."I said shrugging.

"Not whatever young man,if you don't drop her off when she says.You're on your own.I won't help you get bail this time."He said glaring at me.

I just left the room not forgetting to bang the door.