■ • Mini Chapter #06 •

Saya, Jay, Rana, Mujigae, Rae and Hyun all stood in front of Shihyuk's desk with a very cross Shihyuk sitting on the other side with her legs crossed and arms folded.

"I'm disappointed in each and every one of you." Shihyuk spared a glance towards Rae. "Except you sweetie, I only called you here because I figured you'd want to hear this first hand."

"With all due respect Sajangnim I don't understand why I'm here." Saya said.

Shihyuk ignored Saya's comment and started saying what she had to say. "I don't even know where to begin so I'll start with you Jay. As an ex rapper I can respect call outs especially on Show Me The Money but I didn't give you permission to call out someone within in the company; especially not one who has just debuted. You could have ruined her reputation and damaged her career before it even started. I've seen the hate comments that Two Way Mirror is getting and I'm not impressed. I want you to put aside your personal feelings for public images and make a formal apology. If you make any more comments about Saya or the group on the show I will make sure you are eliminated from the competition." Shihyuk narrowed her eyes and Jay dropped her head. "Do you understand me?"

Jay nodded. "Yes Ma'am."

"You're excused." Shihyuk dismissed her with a wave of her hand. "I am beyond pissed that I had to find out about all of your actions from a Koreaboo article."

"I'm sorry." Hyun apologised sincerely.

"I have to put up with shit like this from TR1LLEST; I don't need you girls causing trouble too. I get that you girls were just standing up for your leader, kudos, but slapping another trainee is out of the question. You went too far." Shihyuk scolded. "Effective immediately I'm stopping T.W.M's promotions and putting you all on hiatus. This group needs to cool down before any of you face the media again. I'm not going to pull you out of your shows though, Hyun I want you to do well on Show Me The Money so check your attitude."

"What about me?" Saya asked quietly.

Shihyuk glanced at the other girls and they took the hint to leave. Shihyuk was now alone with Saya in her office. "I know you and Jay have never gotten along and I'm sorry that you got dragged into all of this but it is true that you got her pushed out of the debut. I'm not going to punish you Saya, I do want you to be nicer to people though, you are a leader and you need to set an example. I have some work for you."

Shihyuk reached into the top draw of her desk and grabbed the sheets of paper to hand to her. Saya took them and read the papers before gasping. "You want me to collab with Kyul from Wildcard?" Shihyuk nodded.

*****

"Thanks for coming to hang out with me Noona." Grant smiled at the older female.

Yeonmi smiled back. "Anytime cuz, it's been so long since we've hung out. What's going on in your life."

"I debuted. Barely a month and I'm technically already part of a scandal." Grant sighed.

"Scandal? What scandal?" Yeonmi frowned in disappointment.

"Not by name but like you know that rumor in the Show Me The Money koreaboo article about Chesca rapping about a SPARK member?" Grant let out a nervous chuckle. "Fun fact; that was me."

Yeonmi sipped her iced americano. "You broke her heart? How could you."

"Don't judge me Noona the girl is 15 I try not to date younger than me and if I do a year is the limit. Besides I kind of already have a girlfriend." Grant shrugged casually.

"You do?" Yeonmi raised an eyebrow.

Grant nodded. "Her name is Charlie. We joined the company around the same time and hung out with each other because we didn't know anyone."

"Cute." Yeonmi smiled and tilted her head in admiration.

*****

"Why don't you just go all out for your diss track?" Ozkar was walking around the AKE company with Andy who was in a relatively good mood today because of the party he had thrown the night before.

"Remind me again why you're here Hyung?" Andy asked.

Out of his small clique Ozkar had to be his best friend but sometimes he just couldn't deal with human interaction.

"I came to check up on you. I didn't come partying last night because I knew you were only throwing the party to get blackout drunk which I heard you failed to accomplish." Ozkar said genuinely concerned.

Andy sighed. "Can we not talk about this please and as for the diss reply I'm already on it, it will drop just before my mixtape." Andy glanced at Ozkar. "You heard from Zeeno Hyung lately?"

Ozkar shook his head. "Evan, Jaydo and I have made a pact not to talk to Zeeno Hyung until after Show Me The Money; to help make it easier on him."

"Are you coming to my rap lecture?" Andy asked, heading towards the lecture room.

"Why? I'm a better rapper than you." Ozkar commented then laughed. "Sorry old habits. No I'm not I actually came to see Shihyuk."

"Is that such a good idea?" Andy asked but didn't get an answer because Kyungsoo ran up to them.

"Uncle Andy!" Kyungsoo grinned and Andy immediately picked him up. "Can I come to your rap lessons?"

Andy smiled and nodded. "Sure you can."

Kyungsoo waved at Ozkar. "Hi Kyungie."

Ozkar smiled. "Hey Chicken, look at you all grown up. I'm surprised you even remember me."

Kyungsoo smiles kindly. "Eomma lets me listen to your music, I think you're cool Hyung."

"Speaking of your mom do you know where she is?" Ozkar asked.

Kyungsoo nodded and pointed to the elevator behind him. "She's recording in the studio with Appa."

"Shihyuk is making music again?" Ozkar asked in surprise and Andy nodded to confirm.

__________________________
A/N - So originally this was suppose to be a watty big 3 crossover chapter (AKE/Nightligh/Big Dream) [Disclaimer; i know we aren't actually the big 3 on here but i like to think of us that way] Anyway so much has happened over the past few weeks especially on the IG roleplay that I just couldn't bring myself to write a cross over until everuthing has settled.
~CEO Im Shihyuk

🄰🄺 🄴🄽🅃🄴🅁🅃🄰🄸🄽🄼🄴🄽🅃 | Apply Fic [Status: CLOSED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara