Chapter Eleven - Part Three

Start from the beginning

"I knew who he was from the start and couldn't believe he would do something as horrible as kidnap me. But before I could say anything he turned around and screamed at the other man that I couldn't see "you idiot you grabbed the wrong girl".

I looked up at them and tried to smile but it fell short.

"He walked out of the room and slammed the door shut and I heard a lock go off. I could hear the two men bickering over me and after a few seconds I could hear the voices fade. When I heard complete silence I jerked the restraints as hard as I could. I knew I had to get out of there fast. I must have only been doing it for a few minutes but if felt like hours when I heard a voice call out from the shadows."

"Please miss don't do that if you try to escape and they find out the punishment will be severe for all of us." The mystery girl spoke.

I took a deep breath knowing that I had to go on but it was so hard for me. I had kept quiet for so long that speaking of it now was like being back there all over again.

I was about to start my story up again when Lizzy spoke.

"How old were you when you were taken?" She asked with such a calm voice.

I looked at her shocked because she was asking me a question which meant that she believed in me for now and I could feel my heart opening up to her even more.

"I was fourteen years old." I said

"Wow you were so young." Derek spoke out loud for the first time for all to hear since I had started the story of my past.

"And your mate how old was he?" Lizzy asked me once more.

"My mate well he was older than me, he had just turned twenty one when we met." I laughed but you could tell it was a forced laugh.

"You were still a baby how could your father let you mate that young?" Derek asked me and I could tell he was angry on my behalf.

"Please let me finish this story while I still can then I will answer all your questions at the end. If you want me to leave your life afterwards then I will." I spoke to them both but inside I was praying to whoever would listen that they would let me stay. I needed them so bad but was still so afraid to let them know how much in case they turned away from me.

Both of them nodded at me and I took that as my cue to start my story once more.

"I had stopped struggling and trying to escape when I realized that I wasn't alone in the room. All of the sudden the lights came on and that's when I saw what would be my nightmare. There were a total of thirty-two beds and they were all filled with girls from my age to older. I later found out that the oldest was only nineteen."

I took a breath and inside I could hear my vampire asking me if she needed to take control because she could feel how this was hurting me. I said no that this was something I had to do and I could feel her backing away but I felt her presence stay with me.

"The door opened up and once again he appeared and all I wanted to do was cry. I looked at him and through my tears I yelled why. All he did was laugh at me. He moved further into the room and sat right next to me."

"Oh Clara they were never supposed to take you it was supposed to be Mara but you will have to do."

"I watched him laugh and get off the bed and walk towards the door. I remember his last words to me as if he spoke them to me only yesterday. He said "Clara this will be the last time you ever see me now be a good girl and do as the doctor orders."

By this time I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't hide the emotion from them. This was really hard on me and I was letting myself become vulnerable when I swore I never would again. But this had to done so they could understand why I did the things I did.