XL

A/N: Yes I've been dead ;-;

"Actually. Aren't we forgetting something?" I asked looking at the list.

"What?" Vernon asked confused.

"Invitations?" I answered looking at Joshua.

"Oh! Jimin is going to be taking care of those." Y/N answered with a bright smile.

"Why not Namjoon?" Hoshi asked confused.

"Uh.. You guys don't know him much." She said with a slight giggle.

"Anyways.. I think we are pretty much done." Seungcheol answered as I put the list in my pocket.

"Then we should actually prepare the wedding today. The wedding is tomorrow after all." I added checking the date on my phone.

I was about to put my phone away until I received a call from an unknown person.

"I'll be back." I told them and left to a quiet place.

"Is this Woozi?" A girl's voice asked.

"Not to be rude. But can I ask who you are first?" I asked calmed, yet confused.

"Oh! I'm sure you have heard of me Woozi. My name is Yoon-ha. Someone would like to talk to you." She said handing her phone to someone else.

"How have you been?" He asked me.

I let out a small smile.

"I've been well. How about you?" I questioned backed.

"I've been well too." He replied.

"I... Wanna apologize." He spoke with a quiet voice.

I squinted my eyes a bit due to confusion.

"What for?" I asked not recalling what he did before.

"Almost killing Joshua." He answered with a sigh.

"I shouldn't have done that, but I was being threatened Woozi... You know I'm with Yoon-ha... She said she would hurt her if I didn't kill Joshua.." He mumbled.

"You had your reasons Wooseok. I understand that and I forgive you. You're my only brother after all. You love Yoon-ha as much as Joshua loves Y/N. You just wanted to protect the one you loved. Don't apologize." I answered him.

"But--" I stopped him by telling him about Joshua's and Y/N's wedding.

"Joshua and Y/N are getting married tomorrow. You'll receive an invitation. I hope you come with Yoon-ha." I spoke.

"I will for sure." He said with a chuckle and ended the call.

I put my phone away and headed back to where the others were.

Y/N's POV

We were talking about the wedding until Woozi showed up.

"Who called you?" Jun asked.

"Just... Someone." He answered shortly.

"Someone?" Dokyeom emphasized.

"Yeah. Does it matter who I talk to?" He asked looking at us weirdly.

"Girl or guy?" The8 asked curiously.

"Both." Woozi said rolling his eyes playfully.

"It's time to leave and go to the wedding place." Joshua announced checking the time.

"I'm going to be with the bride and groom!" Hoshi shouted running out and towards the two cars.

"Me two!" Dino yelled running after Hoshi.

"Me three!" Dokyeom joined in.

"Me four!" Seungkwan yelled while laughing.

"Me five!" Seungcheol jokes, running with them too.

"Me six!" The8 said excitedly with a smile, but stayed with me, Joshua, and the rest.

We all walked out and separated into the two cars.

ווו×

We entered and I saw that Namjoon and them were setting up the wedding place carefully and neatly, Namjoon was telling them what to do though.

"I hope it's not going to be windy today and tomorrow." Namjoon said looking at everything.

"No worries. I got that covered." Wonwoo smiled.

"Great." Namjoon sighed with relief.

ווו×

I was currently waiting in a room after putting on my dress and thanking the stylists that helped with my hair and makeup. I was looking around until there was a knock on the door. Yugyeom smiled and chuckled a bit.

"I thought I was gonna get married before you were. And I guess I'll be escorting you to your husband." He joked playfully.

I smiled and nodded.

"I'm glad you forgave yourself." I said and he came towards me.

"I'm glad you learned how to take care of yourself." He said and pat my head carefully.

"Let's go. We don't wanna keep everyone waiting." He said and I linked my arm with his arm.

ווו×

I walked down the aisle with Yugyeom and he went left and I stood next to Joshua.

ווו×

(A/N: Forgive me for not knowing what happens in weddings ;-;)

Jeonghan, the best man, handed us both the rings with a smile.

(A/N: I had to ask my friends to vote and majority is Jeonghan. I'm truly sorry if I didn't use Jin or Hoshi or someone else ;-;)

"I do." We both said and smiled at each other.

"You may kiss the bride." He announced.

Joshua smiled, grabbed my hand, and leaned forward. We both kissed for the first time and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"I WON!" Taehyung yelled standing up and interrupting us and everyone.

"Oops... Sorry." He said sitting back down with embarrassment.

Joshua let out a soft chuckle and turned to me.

"I accepted their apology Y/N. I also got to marry you. I'm completed." He smiled as everyone went to go play on the beach.

"I'm complete too Joshua." I smiled.

"Come join us!" Yewon yelled telling me and Joshua to join them.

"Yeah! I wanna get to know the bride more too!" Seoyeon laughed waving her hand towards me.

"Y/N! I've heard so much about you! We all should have a girls day together!" Eunjung said with excitement.

ווו×

The wedding was over and we were going to stay here and leave the next day. Me and Joshua we're sitting down on the sand watching the sunset. We both stayed quiet and enjoyed the moment.

"Where do you wanna go someday?" He asked me suddenly.

"Where do I wanna go? I'd like to go anywhere as long as I'm with you." I smiled and he smiled brightly.

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I love you." He said as I put my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too." I replied as he put his head on top of mines.

|The End|