♤♡Chapter eleven♡♤

Sam's p.o.v
"Why are you so good?" I ask Colby as I watch him once again gets another kill. "Because I have someone next to me that makes me happy" he replies casually not thinking anything of it. I smile all his concentrating face.

"You're cute when you're concentrated" I blurt out making his face turn red. "Thanks, so are you" he says smiling.

"I- you're so interesting, you know?" I state making it sound more like a question. "Of course I am, sweetheart everything is interesting to you..." he stops before continuing. "But that's okay, because that makes you cute" he smiles at me and places his hand on my thigh, sending a chill down my spine. But his hand soon returns to the controller.

I all of a sudden feel empty as Colbys touch leaves me.

He soon dies and sighs. "At least i had someone next to me staring at me the whole time" he says in a sweet but sassy matter. I laugh softly at his comment. "You are so cute" I hear him mumble making my face turn red.

Usually I'm not the type to get flustered, but I can't say I didn't appreciate Colby calling me cute. But, I'm just a lonely person that has no friends whatsoever- but Colby is here with me now.

He's my light through the darkness. And I hope it stays that way.

He's the moon to my stars. He's the sweet to my heart.

He grabs my hand making my thoughts disappear only allowing my mind to focus on his beautiful voice.

"Are you hungry?" He asks standing up. I nod shyly and ruffles my hair. "What would you like?" He asks patiently. "Do you have um- this may sound weird- but I kinda want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.." I say blushing in embarrassment.

"That actually sounds good right now, good idea" he says smiling at me. "What would you like to drink?" He asks as if he's my waiter or something. "Milk is fine" I smile at him. He nods and leaves the room.

•~•Five minutes later•~•

I see Colby enter the room with two sandwiches and two glasses of milk.

He sits down next to me on the bed making it dip slightly. "Here you go, sweetheart."

》♤《♡》♤《♡》♤《

(A/N Sorry for this late update! I went to my friends house and didn't return until a while ago. Sorry if this is rushed! 💚 I hope you have a good night/day/afternoon! ✖🖤