♤♡Chapter ten♡♤

(Once again, if you know the song above^ I love you 😊💙✖)

Sam's p.o.v
As I stare into his eyes, I lean in closer, causing Colby to do the same. With only our faces inches apart,

We hear the door big jiggle making Colby and I seperate. I have to admit, I'm kind of upset.

We see a woman, once again, Colbys mom burst through the door. Almost as if he knew what Colby was doing and she had to quickly interrupt, which I did not enjoy.

But, that's the way life is. You don't always get what you deserve..

Sometimes I get lonely, of course. I have to one to talk to at home. The only time I talk to my mom or sister is when they ask if I'm hungry, otherwise, they ignore me and say they don't wanna hear it.

Sometimes I get so lonely, i start talking to myself. And sometimes this stuffed bunny I got from my grandma when I was 6. Now, I'm 16. "How's it going in here?" I hear Colbys caregiver (mom loll) say.

"Good" i hear Colby respond. I smile at her not knowing what to say.

She nods in approval and walks out. I hear Colby groan. "I hate it when she does that, it's always when i have boys over..she knows I'm gay." He sighs but smiles again.

He hands me the controller and smiles. I smile back and start to play.