U N T I T L E D

story will also not be in storytelling mode...sorry

++++++

I thought I'd silenced you, but here you are again welcoming my anxiety. I've wanted to throw you out, but since you're the gate I'll remain the prison. I thought I'd hear from you or you'd escape from me.

++++++

I sat down my cases since Ms. Haze insisted I follow her into her backyard, leaving Esther without an answer. "I guess it explains why my home is such a disaster." She laughs. I give her a small smile back, but really "disaster" wasn't even half of the truth. As she opened the door even more light fluttered into the back room.

Before I could escape out into the open world of her enclosed yard, Esther, Essie, comes in front of me. Her persistence of going out, of following us, me, makes me smile. Our rate of persistence could be matched. "Well Michael, here is my most prized possession." She laughed off. I smiled again, laughing at her. Before I could speak to be polite and continue on my fake interest, Esther answered.

"Other than me." She smiled, messing with the gum in her mouth with her index finger and thumb, twirling it around her index finger. I laughed but continued to follow her mother, who was now becoming more and more less appealing. She took no time to wait for us, and you'd think she'd wait for her guest. It seemed to me that because as time went on she got older and her daughter would get more radiant, stealing all her grace that the older Haze had passed down.

"Esther, you are not going out. Never again!" Ms. Charlotte Haze yelled. I looked up to see Esther, Essie, staring at me. It seemed that she was staring at me for a prolonged period of time until she realized what her mother said. She walked past me in a flash, a gust of wind following her hair. "I can't believe the only reason I came out here was for that." She said in my ear as she continued to walk with the wind.

Once reaching the door to the house I now stay at, she paused and turned around, her eyes barely hitting me. "I can't stand you." She yelled, not even fazing the older woman standing behind me probably to see my back. I don't mind really, my attention couldn't be anywhere else. Esther stared at me more before twisting on her heels, her hair twisting in a brown storm behind her, moving to one side of her shoulders.

"Michael!" Charlotte Haze called. Turning around so quickly, I see her waving her hand in the air towards me. I smile and rush forwards to her. There was no way I was going to let her see the interest I have in her daughter. If you could even call it that.

We walked around the garden for a while, and by now my legs were aching. All I want is to return upstairs where the music seemed to blast from, the room across from it precisely and lie down. With Ms, Charlotte Haze taking up all my energy, I don't think that would ever happen.

She finally turned around towards me, spinning at an alarming rate, probably attempting to replicate her daughters actions. "Michael, are you hungry. You must be starving." She said, starting to head into the nice house. Nice from the outside... I mean. I am starving, matter of fact I don't know how many times my stomach yelled for food. Just given the state of not only the kitchen but the house as a whole, I'd rather live to see another meal than to just satisfy myself with one.

I shook my head to Ms. Charlotte Haze, now standing next to her as she looks at me from a side glance, trying to pretend that she wasn't watching my every move. "You must've eaten a big meal before you got here." She dragged on. I nodded reassuringly at her, and she sigh in discontent. "Well if you say so, I might as well show you to your room." She spoke quieter than she has since I got here. But that doesn't faze me, I'm just happy to hear the word room, and if the bedroom is nothing like the house, I could sleep well tonight. 

chapters will be short...