Jealous/abandoned Peter

A/n so in this one shot, Peter lives mainly with the Avengers, because May spends a lot of time in Hawaii. Just some info

I do not own Marvel/Avengers
////////

Peter POV

I tapped my Stark phone, looking through random Spider-Man memes. Some where actually kind of funny. I stepped out of the elevator at the song, walking to the kitchen. I heard laughter, and the sound of a boys vice around my own age talking.

I turned the corner to see the entire team laughing, and a boy with sandy blonde hair and greens eyes talking.

"Hey Tony. I'm home!" I call. Tony looks over at me and frowns slightly.

"Oh. Peter. This is my new intern, Jacob (sorry if your name is Jacob), he is going to be working with me!" Tony says my name bitterly, while at Jacob's, his face lights up.

"Oh? Okay. Hi, Jacob, nice to meet you. I'm Peter Parker." I say politely. Jacob only nods at me, before getting back to his conversation. I frown, as no one gives me a second glance.

This goes on for the entire weekend, with me being ignored, and Jacob being loved on. I can't wait for school.

Monday

I walk into school, heading to my locker. I don't see Ned or MJ, but they could just be running late. I walk to period one, Chemistry.

I sit at my desk, and watch as Ned, MJ, Flash, and Jacob walk in,sighing and chatting. I frown. Maybe they are just meeting the new kid?

This also goes on for a week. Me being ignored by MJ, Flash and Ned along with the Avengers.

I find out that Jacob has a mom, dad, two younger siblings, a girlfriend, perfect grades, and is extremely polite.

He's perfect, according to Tony.

I walk into the tower on Friday, and I am shocked when Friday denies me access.

"Sorry, Mr. Parker, but Sir has given your access to Jacob. I really am sorry." Friday says, and even though she's and AI, I hear a hint of sadness in her voice.

I choke back tears as I walk to my old apartment.

I throw my bags down, getting into my old Spider-Man onesie, and putting the new one carefully into a box. I web swing over to the tower, leaving it with a note. I disappear into the night sky, tears falling in my mask.

Tony POV

I laugh at a joke Jacob was explaining, when Friday alerts me of something on the roof. I send someone to grab it, and once it is set on the table, open the letter.

"Dear Mr. Stark and Avengers,

I am returning this suit seeing how it is technically not mine, but Mr. Stark's. I assume that if my access to the tower has been taken away, then I should give all my Stark tech back as well. I have already cleaned out my floor, so Jacob can move in there, and included are my suit and all Stark tech.

I guess I should explain- I don't feel very wanted anymore. Jacob show up, and suddenly, I'm a speck of dust. You all look at me distastefully, my friends ignore me, and I don't want to burden any of you. I understand that Jacob is the perfect boy, so I can't blame you. I mean, I'm just the mutant-freak teen who's parents and uncle died, with PTSD and really bad anxiety. I can't blame you for replacing me with Jacob, he's clearly a better choice.

I hope all of you lead really good lives, seeing how I will not be talking to any of you again, please don't try I to contact me. I hope you all enjoy Jacob, you all deserve someone with less problems.

(If you have even bothered to read this letter) - Peter Parker."

I read it in my head, and then out loud to all the Avengers.

We all feel terribly guilty at basically kicking Peter to the streets... but it was just easier with Jacob. Granted, I still liked Peter, he's a good kid and the amazing Spider-Man, and he has all of his amazing quirks and flaws, but....

Gah! Why was I so stupid? Peter is amazing, why would I ever replace him?

"We messed up big time." I whisper. The Avengers all nod, tears in the corners of their eyes.

////
A/n I am working on a part 2?