- ♕ -

Set after Infinity War. Everyone is alive, shhhh-
-------

Often times Loki would feel a tightness in his chest when he saw the other Avengers but never once had he had a full fledged panic attack, not like he even knows what a panic attack is.

After Thanos had been defeated everyone had returned from the soul stone though many came back with some mental issues but that was to be expected. Loki too had returned but it was evident that Thanos had really messed his mind up.
He would flinch away from touches, hide behind his brother whenever once of the Avengers went to touch him, especially Clint, Bucky, Steve and Stephen, in pure fear for his life which he had only gotten back recently.

Today was no different but it seemed his mental state had hit a serious low. Loki sighed quietly as he made his way to the kitchen in the tower, his movement sluggish and slow as he had barely gotten any sleep which was evident as bags were under his dull eyes.
The god made his way over to the coffee machine and started to have a small fight with the machine to get it to work. "Bloody hell" he muttered after he finally managed to get the machine to work in his half conscious state. This half conscious state resulted in him not sensing that someone had came into the kitchen behind him as he aimlessly stared at the machine.
When he felt a hand on his shoulder he let out a startled scream and spun around to face (insert character), his eyes wide in fear as he was quick to dash off and try to hide despite the sudden tightness in his chest. He didn't get far however when he felt he had been grabbed and tugged back. It was then that Loki felt his breathing pick up and his heartbeat pick up to a mile a minute; He could feel a sudden lightheadedness wash over him as he stared at (insert character), his eyes wide and full of fear.