♕ - Headcanons #1 - ♕

♕ - In Relationship - ♕

Romantic
---

This is where Loki shows his more vulnerable side, often times asking where has the person been or where they are going; this tends to come off as clingy but he always had the fear his partner would just leave him.

Loki is a cuddle bug and will often hog blankets despite being rather cold naturally due to his heritage.

Expect clothes to go missing such as jackets and hoodies and even shirts.

He will be far more open and more accepting of touches from his partner though he may still recoil on his bad days.

Friendships/Platonic
---

Loki will often ask why the other is his friend simply due to self esteem.

He tends to be a tad bit more open to said person and even trusts them not to hurt him when vulnerable.

Loki will often visit or tag along with the other if they are alone and will follow them around like a lost puppy.

Family
---

To his children he is protective and will risk his own life to ensure his children are okay.

To his siblings, i.e Thor and Hela, he is rather sarcastic and snarky though he does have a soft spot and cares for them deeply despite not showing it.

To his parents he is cold and often avoids any and all contact with them besides Frigga who is the only family member he properly trusts with his life; though he does trust Thor.

♕ - Random - ♕

- Loki has sever trust issues and finds it hard to understand why one would want to be associated with him, especially after everything he has done.

- If you ever visit him in England, where he currently stays, you will always find at least one book in each room whether its a normal novel or a Norse spell book.

- After everything Loki's mind is forever shattered meaning he has night terrors quite often and will often flinch away from touches that are close to his neck due to PTSD.

- Loki is over with life and will often say things that would imply he wants to die though he would deny it if ever mentioned.

- He can speak Norwegian though he often only does so during spells.

- Loki is far colder than a normal person should be as well as his heavy weight for someone so thin and lithe. This is due to his Joutnn heritage.

♕ - Post-Infinity War - ♕

- Loki suffers from severe PTSD if anyone goes to touch his shoulders or around his neck.

- He has terrible bruising around his neck in the shape of a hand.

- Loki is under house arrest in the Avengers tower under his brother's watch but he rarely is around anyway as he is normally in his temporary room or on the rooftop of the tower.

- After Infinity War Loki is prone to depressive episodes and often thinks of ways to end his suffering again and again without the others knowing.

- Often Loki would jump or flinch at sudden sounds.

- If he sees a glimpse of purple he will panic in fear Thanos had returned to kill him.

- He was under control during Infinity War, similar to Clint, but he feels extreme guilt for what he had done and blames himself despite his actions having not being his own.