Chapter 34

August's POV

Travis. I sighed, 'The hell you want?'

'Babe!' Yn said.

I sighed again, 'What do you want Travis..?'

'Yn..' He trailed off.

'Why do you need my girlfriend?' I said annoyed. This nigga is annoying as hell. Like nigga I'm tryna get my sex on, but noo he gotta come and ask for her.

'I need to talk to her.'

I looked back at Yn and she nodded.

'Ight, wait.'

He nodded and I closed the door.

She sighed and put on some sweatpants and a gray tank top. She walked over to me and stood on her tippy toes trying to kiss me. I chuckled at her shortness. 'Whats so funny?' She pouted.

'You're so short..it's cute.'

She giggled and pecked my lips. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I grabbed her face softly and kissed her. She bit my lip and I growled at her.

Yn's POV

August growled at me, making me instantly wet.
He started placing soft kisses on my neck until there was a knock at the door. I rolled my eyes.

'Baby let me go talk to him then we can finish ok?' I traced my fingers down his shirt then left the room. I closed the door and saw Travis leaning against the wall.

'Was I interrupting something?'

'Nah..' I said lying.

He smiled and we start walking to the elevator.

'So what did you want to talk about Travis?' I looked at him.

'Well do you remember me?'

I thought for a minute,'Nah.., why? We've met before?'

He sighed, 'Yea we were best friends in middles school, you used to get bullied..' He trailed off.

I thought back for awhile.

~Flashback~

'Give me the fucking book!' Jordis demanded.

I backed up, hitting the fence realizing I had nowhere to run.

'Jordis just leave her alone..' Jessie said.

Jessie was a nice girl, but just didn't want Jordis to know that. 'Hah you sticking up for her now?'

'Damn right you're a fucking bitch.'

'Jordis just leave me alone you can do you're own homework!'

Jordis was about to swing until an arm stopped hers. 'Ouch..' She winced in pain.

'You hit girls now?' She said looking at the guy.

'No I don't, bitch niggas do that, but you Jordis, you ain't worth nobody time..so leave.'

She rolled her eyes, 'This ain't ova.' She left and I stayed there looking shocked.

'Tr-tr-Travis?' I dropped my books and hugged him, 'Thank you.'

He smiled, 'You're welcome.'

'Yn...I'm sorry for keeping our friendship a secret.' Jessie said.

I nodded, 'It's ok.'

She smiled and left.

'Travis thanks again...you didn't have to b-

'But I wanted to and even if I didn't, to see someone getting bullied and not doing anything about it would show I absolutely have no heart.'

I smiled. Travis was a nice guy..a really nice one. We're bestfriends..he's different.

~Present Day~

Yn's POV

I thought back and smiled. 'I remember you now!' I said

He chuckled, 'I'd figure you would.'

'So why did we stop being friends?' I asked concerned.

'I-I um I tried to get with you and you didn't like it..'

'You did?'

~Flashback~

I was lying on my couch until there was a knock at the door. I sighed and got off the couch to answer it.
I opened the door only to see Travis smiling at me. 'Hey Travis.' 'Hey Yn.' I moved aside letting him in. 'You know I'm only 12 I can't be letting people in my house.' He laughed, 'Yes, but you're mom trusts me so it doesn't matter.'

He was right. If I was inviting a boy into my home it would only be Travis, that's final. He sat on couch beside me. He looked over at me for awhile. 'What?' I said with a hint of laughter.

'Nothing..I just really like you..'

I pretended as if I didn't hear anything, but I couldn't. 'Really?' I said confused. 'But you told me you liked Drew.' 'Yeaa, but I wanted to make you jealous.' 'Oh.' Was all I could say. And just like that, he was leaning in to kiss me. I stopped him, 'What are you doing Travis?' 'I was erm..tryna kiss you.' I shook my head slowly, 'No I don't think that would be a good idea.' He sat there and I sat there feeling bad cause I knew how much he liked me. 'Im sorry Travis, but I don't feel the same..'

'Its fine..' He lied 'I gotta go anyway.' He got off the couch and left. I felt terrible, but I can't lie about my feelings..that would be wrong..

~Present Day~

'Oh..' I said. 'Yea, but it's all good.' He smiled. I was bout to say something until I had another sick feeling.

I held my stomach in pain. 'Owe..' I said said. 'Whats wrong?' 'My stomach, I gotta throw up.' He lead me to the nearest bathroom and I quickly ran into it. I went into an empty stall and released it all. I'm tired of this shit. Always throwing up..it's becoming annoying. I finished and rinsed my mouth out. I walked out the bathroom still feeling terrible. 'Let me take you back to your room.' He helped me back into the elevator and we went back up.

I softly knocked on the door and saw August. 'Whats wrong bae?' 'She threw up.' I walked into the room and laid on the bed. 'Thanks..' August said. Travis nodded then left.
I don't know if I can keep this up..

Hai.

Do you think August will feel differently about Travis?

How about Yn?

You know💖

-HaDenPaIge💙