Chapter 4

(Starting from when Yn found Jacob and Jordan)

RECAP

I looked around the arcade still not seeing them. Maybe they separated? I went into the girls' restroom to see if Jordan was there. That's when I heard sexual moans and groans. 'Jacob! Baby faster.' My stomach dropped...

END OF RECAP

Yn's POV

I left the bathroom, still not believing what I heard. Was she serious? Was he? After what I asked him? I should just forget that. I sat back at the table, putting a fake smile on my face. 'So how much y'all got?'

Jacob's POV

I snuck out the girls' bathroom hoping no one saw me. I kinda regret that but then I don't. Maybe I should tell Yn? After all, I did break a promise, and I never did that. Not to Yn. I saw everybody at the table laughing. I walked over there trying to force a smile to appear on my face, it just couldn't work.

'You ight man?' Jada asked.

'Yea I'm cool.' I lied.

Yn's POV
I looked at Jacob, I could see guilt in his eyes. He looked pretty uneasy. 'Where's Jordan?' I question, even though I knew exactly where she was. 'I dunno.' He lied. You knew!(if you know shod)
'Hey guys!' Jordan said. Everyone said hey. 'Ok, I said breaking the awkwardness, 'how many tickets y'all got starting with Eri.'

'I got 100.' Eri said stacking them.

'100.' Jada slammed them on the table.

'80...'James trailed off

'Me, Chres, and Ray got 200.' Craig stated.

'I got 200.' I confessed.

'70.' Jacob said.

'I got 70 too!' Jordan said excitedly.

What a coincidence?

'Looks like the love birds somehow got 70.' I mumbled.

'Yn what's that supposed to mean?' Jacob questioned.

"EXACTLY HOW IT'S SAID YOU DUMBASS" that's what I really wanted to say.

'Huh oh nothing, anyways I guess you guys have to run naked together in Walkway.'

'Be happy to.' Jordan bit her lip.

'Come on lets go I gotta see this.' James chuckled.

So we got all our stuff together gave the tickets away. As we were walking I felt someone grab my arm.

'Hey, something wrong with you?'

It was Jacob.

'No nothing why?' I lied, me throwing those jabs yes something is wrong but it wasn't like I was gonna tell him now.

'Stop lying to me I know there is.'

'Jacob can we please go ain't nothing wrong so stop fucking buggin'.' I said angrily.

I snatched my arm walking faster to my car.

Jacob's POV

There was obviously something wrong with Yn and I'm gonna find out. We went back in the cars that we came in and left to Walkway. As 20 minutes passed we finally reached the store and got out. 'You ready?' Jordan asked. 'Born ready.' I said with confidence.

Erika's POV

Is it just me or is Jordan and Jacob flirting hard? Nah, they are. And for some reason I think Yn feels some type of way.

Yn's POV

As we got out the car Eri walked closer to me.

'Hey girl you good?'

'Yea I'm okay.'

'Look you're not the only person who notices it.'

'Notice what?'

'Girl you know them.'

'You notice too?'

'Hell yea.' We laughed.

We entered the store and when straight to the rest rooms. They both got undress and everyone had their phones out.

'Eri, can you record it for me I don't wanna do it.'

'Sure.'

'And call me when's its done.'

'K.'

I left and just decided since we were in the store I could go shopping.

-10 minutes later-
After 10 minutes of shopping I decided to go look for the crew. That's when I bumped into someone. 'Oh my gosh I'm sorry!' I said. 'Nah you good ma.' I looked up and guess who I saw? AUGUST ALSINA. 'A-A-August Alsina?!' 'Shhs.' He said chuckling. 'What are you doing here?!' I said stuttering.

'Just to come shop, may I ask, but why is a beautiful little thing like you here by yourself?'

I felt my cheeks get hot.
'Oh long story.' 'And I have nothing but time *laughs* tell me.' We began walking. 'Well my friends decided we should all go out to the arcade. Then, I said who ever has he least tickets would have to run naked in Walkway.' 'Ahh.' He laughed.
'Yea.' I said shrugging. 'Well look I have to go, but I would love to get to know you better, what's your number?' 'Let me see your phone.'

He handed me his phone and I put my number in it and my name Yn😘. I handed him my phone and he put his number and name. Future Bae💗😘. I giggled. 'See you.' He said hugging me. Damn he smelled good. 'K ttyl.' And with that he walked off and I went to go find the crew.

Told you August would be in the next Chapter.

How do y'all like it?

Too much?

Too little?

Just enough?

Tell me, I care.

-HaDenPaIge💙