Chapter 3

Jacob's POV

As we were riding in Yn's car, I couldn't help but look at her. She was beautiful. Now don't think I automatically want her, I wanted her for awhile. To be in her presence makes me feel tingly inside...sounds weird, but you know that feeling.

She was blasting Frank Ocean Thinkin Bout You, and I swear her voice is like an angel's.

'Where in the hell did you learn how to sing like that?' I questioned.

'Where? It comes from deep with in.'

I chuckled,'well it was amazing.'

'Awe thanks Jake.'

10 minutes later we arrived at Jordan's house. Jordan was cute...I mean yass. She ain't better than Yn but she fine.

'Ok promise me one thing jake?' She said seriously.

'Anything.'

'Just keep your dick in your pants, we came to have a good time and I don't want it to get all sexually tensed.' She said laughing.

'Oh what Mr.Fernando?'

'Who? Wait, you named him?'

'Yea..'

'Silly.'

Yn's POV

I really can't believe he named his thing Mr.Fernando... Anyways we got out the car walking to Jordan's front door. As I was about to knock the door bursted open.

'AYEE ma nigga!' Jordan said incredibly loud.

'Jordan you acting like you ain't see me in forever.'

She pouted, 'A day is too long, oh and heyy Jacob.'

Yep here we go.

He waved at her.

I hit his chest. 'Damn, hey Jordan.'

She moved aside welcoming us in. I saw everybody sitting on the couch laughing. That's when I saw three long lost faces...'NIGGAS!!' 'Ayyyee ma! Chres shouted. They got up hugging me one at a time. 'I miss y'all like hell!' 'We missed you more.' Craig said. I blushed. 'Are y'all coming to the arcade with us?' 'Y'all was going to an arcade?' Ray asked.

'Jordan??' 'Oh um I may have forgot to tell them.' 'Yea ok.' 'Then I guess we going now.' Chres said. 'K, come on I wanna go.'

Everybody then got up and we headed outside.

'Hold on' I thought for a second, 'where's Trinity and Jewel?' 'Oh they couldn't make it, Trinity had to watch her sister and Jewel got her car took away.' 'Always, well I guess we can take your truck Jordan and my car?' 'Yea that'll work.'

'Ok so who riding with me?' I asked. 'Me, Chres, Ray, and Andrew.' 'So I guess I got Erika, Jacob, James, and Jada.' 'Cool.' We hopped all in the cars and left.

~Skipping to Arcade~

Yn's POV

When we first arrived it looked packed. I parked my car and Jordan parked her truck. 'This shit looked packed.' James said. 'True.' I agreed. We then all walked to the entrance, I looked back and saw Jordan and Jacob flirting. Yea I felt a little jealous but he wasn't mine so doesn't matter right? Anyways when we entered we paid for our tokens and sat at a table.

'So I have an idea.' I said.

'What is it?' Everybody said.

'How about the loser has to run naked in Walkway?' (made up store)

'Oh hell naw! Shit if I lose..' Jada exclaimed.

'Then nigga don't play a game you know yo ass can't beat!'

He chuckled, 'True.'

'Ight, we can do that.' Everybody said.

'Ight y'all niggas who ever has the least tickets gotta do it so.'

Everybody laughed then split up.

Me knowing I could beat this game I went over to Skeeze Ball. Look all you gotta do is hop up on the little platform and put the ball in the highest number hole or whatever.

Chres POV

When I finished playing basketball I saw Yn on top of the Skeeze Ball game cheating. Her crazy ass.

'Yn yo ass is cheating.' I said laughing.

'Did I say anything about cheating?'

'Umm....'

'No? Okay..' She laughed.

I laughed then just went to another game.

Jordan's POV

I couldn't help it, but just to look at Jacob made me wet. He's so fine. 'Hey Jacob?' 'Yea?' 'How many tickets you got so far?' '20...' 'You cheating, I know you are.' 'Naw girl I don't cheat I'm just good like that.' 'Yea okay.'

~10 minutes later~

Yn's POV

Shit it was hard but somehow I managed to get 200 tickets. I saw everybody at the table organizing their tickets. 'This has never been so hard.' Erika said frustrated. 'Right tho.' Jada complained. 'Hey um anybody see Jordan and Jake?' Everybody shook there head no. 'Ill be back' I said getting up, 'and I'm taking my tickets with me y'all niggas will cheat.' They laughed.

I looked around the arcade still not seeing them. Maybe they separated? I went into the girls' restroom to see if Jordan was there. That's when I heard sexual moans and groans. 'Jacob! Baby faster.' My stomach dropped...

~~~~~~

What will Yn say?

What will Jordan say?

How about Jacob?

Will anybody else find out?

And August is coming up in the next Chapter DONT WORRY I GOT YOU!

-HaDenPaIge💙