My body felt right, next to his.

The thumping of his heart tapped against the surface of my skin but the sound was even more powerful. Feeling his strength and energy was enough to send me weak at the knees. He had a power that no other man could posses. I paused for a moment. "Something's not right" our distance expanded.

"Why? What is it?" Zak panicked as I looked at him with curiosity. I stepped closer again and analysed his shoulders. I noticed him watching me watch him. I gasped with discovery "I've got it!" I placed a hand on either shoulder. Zak's face was still puzzled. "This is the problem" I pinched at his robe as if it were alien. "This needs to come off" my eyes flicked towards his, he'd finally caught on.

"Aahh... now I'm seeing the problem" he nodded with a wink "You're right, this shall be dealt with straight away!" We smirked and giggled at our stupid humour but this didn't put us off task. Zak was soon to snatch back a kiss whilst undoing his robe one handed. I assisted and began peeling it off his shoulders. His bare skin revealed itself like never-before-seen gold. He lowered his arms and allowed the item of clothing to fall effortlessly, down to his feet. "That's better" I hushed. We continued.

The fire's heat wrapped around my legs like a cobra of hot coal, every sense of my body was triggered. Our shadows pranced along the bed sheets like a premonition of the night. Zak held one hand against mine and the other on my back, we lowered like the famous move in a tango. I had every ounce of trust in him. My body crawled closer to the fur rug as Zak lowered me. His firm physique had me under his spell.

I closed my eyes and awaited the touch of delicate fur. I was cushioned by each individual, white hair that belonged to the rug. Now that I was closer, the fire's warmth hypnotised me. Zak was leant above my ready body. His eyes were warm and enchanting.

Zak -

I adored her, her body, her spirit. The perfect golden ringlets of her hair were sprayed across the rug like a lion's mane. I couldn't help but fall into her trance. Her fingers danced along my back each time that I kissed her neck. Arching her back and rolling her eyes as I trailed my hand up her body. "Mmmm... You're such a tease, Mr Bagans" her seductive stare was driving me wild.

"Please, call me Master" I joked. I knew how much it made her smile when I played my dominant role. She certainly knew how to work them bedroom eyes, she had them half shut like something off a pinup poster. I couldn't get enough of them erotic brown eyes and thick, feather-like lashes.

The transparent, black night shirt that clung to her curves was revealing her sweet spots, tormenting me completely. I started off by brushing my fingers, ever so slightly, around the laced rim then lifting it to release her gorgeous body. She let me slide it all the way up and over her head so that she was fully naked. This was the first time we'd seen each other bare skinned and it was undescribable. There was no way that I was going to be able to keep my hands off of her. I adored the feel of her skin on my lips, the feel of her curls; twirled around my fingers. It was one of those moments that you wished would never end. I looked down at her beautiful sculpture, the fire casted shadows across her breasts and her flawless skin, the two things I just had to kiss.

Georgia -

I watched him kiss me all over, he knew which spots I loved the most. Zak moved level with me but preserved one hand down by my upper thigh. The other hand was occupied, kneading my breast like a ball of dough. Occasionally, he used his thumb to tease my nipple and then run his tongue across his tracks. These actions triggered a nerve that ran down my leg, causing it to quiver.

The hand beside my inner thigh, buried itself between my legs, encouraging them to part. I'd only moved my legs slightly yet this was enough for him to prize them open and wrap them around his waist. Each time he inhaled, I felt the true size of his body, the toned torso and broad shoulders. He was something. He kept my lips occupied by biting them and massaging them with his own. As he did this, the lower hand continued to approach its destination. Zak was multitasking, incredibly. Whilst one hand soothed my chest, the other soothed my sensitive spot; his index finger rubbed in a circular motion. My hips mimicked but in the opposite direction.