First conversation

As Krishna was checking the ID's of his devotees he received his first message. He laughed at the user Id of @jayakkanha specially because her username was Jaya Krishna Varshney which was quite similar to his username I.e. Krishna Vasudev Varshney.

It was obvious to him how this girl worshipped him and also that she had no idea who she is talking too. So Krishna decided to act innocent.

(Messages between Jaya and Krishna)

@jayakkanha Hiee there. Nice ID and username. So how do you connect with Lord Krishna.

@IM_Krishna I feel Krishna is present in every being as their conscience that's why I selected this username. Since Krishna is part of every sole so we all are part of Krishna and so we all are Krishna. That's why my Id is IM_Krishna.

@jayakkanha it feels like you just told me some variation of Bhagvad Geeta. Very nice thought.

@IM_Krishna Thank you sweety. Do you mind if I call you sweety.

@jayakkanha Are you a boy or girl. If you are girl I don't mind and if you are a boy I think I would prefer Jaya more.

@IM_Krishna You just complemented me about how I said Krishna is in everyone. Can't Krishna call his devotees Sweet??

@jayakkanha You won that one. Okay. I don't mind. But none can be like my Lordy.

@IM_Krishna Thats your thought because for you your Lordy matters so much. By the way going by your user name I am guessing you worship Lord Krishna as your husband.

@jayakkanha Yes I love my Lord and he himself said he reciprocates according to desires.

@IM_Kriahna so what are your desires??

@jayakkanha Excuse me.

@IM_Krishna Nice meeting you sweety. My name is also Krishna.

@jayakkanha Hiee Krishna. So how come you joined wattpad??

@IM_Krishna I just wanted to interact with the devotees and lovers of Lord Krishna like you.

@jayakkanha Believe me I don't consider myself any of the above as you said. But let me tell you about some of the devotees and lovers of Lord Krishna here on wattpad. So there are many present here but they are really good friends of mine.

@jayakkanha. #Haripooja is one of my friends on wattpad. She also loves Lord Krishna in loving mood. She is very balanced person. You can always count on her when you need support.

Then #Rudraamaa She is also a good friend of mine. And she sees Lord Krishna as her best friend. I think they both plan mischiefs too. And yes she loves giving butter to Lord.

#Vishnupriye she is so mischievous and really caring as well. She is phd in teasing all of us. I think in teasing she will be your equal. She loves Her Arya alot.

@IM_Krishna we will see who wins in teasing. 😀😀 Game on.

#IrebelSri is like my sister. I don't know what is her relation with Kanha but I have always seen her calling him Krishna jiju. I know weird right but that's how it is. I think she does that to tease me and Krishni. But to be honest she sees her brother in Lord Krishna

@IM_Krishna Then we will be best of friends. I too love teasing alot.

@jayakkanha don't even try. Because of You Being a boy a lot of activities can cause misunderstandings.

@IM_Krishna oh sweety I am so touched with your lack of trust in my finesse. Believe me I am PHD in department of wining hearts.

@jayakkanha You are really different. You have so much confidence.