6.Moonlight

(Thank you for 100 readers)

I've decided to post a little bit since I've been working so much on chasing black I thought I need some time to write on here so here a special one. I'm sorry if I took a long time😅 I've been busy with my book chasing black and school so I have no time to write this story. But I'll try to update once in a while.

Now onto the story!
-
"Are you serious oppa?" You furrowed your eyebrows and widen your eyes. "Are you serious? We're going to sleep at Jimin house?" You asked your brother who seems to be ignoring everything you said.

"Jinnnnnnn. I mean oppaaaaaaa! Please" You whined to your brother. He gave you a sigh. "Kim y/n! stop whining and go pack your stuff right now." Your brother turned around with not the nicest face; He had a serious face and was tired of you whining. "Ugh, fine but you have to tell me why we are sleeping at Jimin's  house." You went upstairs to start packing like your brother asked you to.

JinPOV

I took a deep breath and exhale. You're in college when are you going to get along with Jimin. I know his mature than you but y/n you gotta grow up.

Today, our parents have decided we should sleep over at Jimin house because his parents are in the hospital. I'm excited I get to hang out with my bro. On the other hand, y/n seem to be a little annoyed. She has to deal with it! It's either she stays on the street or goes to Jimin house.

Oh, also our parents are at the hospital with Jimin parents until tomorrow morning they'll be back. Such sadness in y/n eyes.

"Y/n hurry up!" I yelled. I hope she can hear me. "I'm almost done!" She responded back."

Y/nPOV

It's not like we're going to stay there for weeks, so I'm only packing a little. I pack my shorts and a white t-shirt to sleep in, jeans with "just do it" t-shirt and my laced underwear so I can just shower there.

I heard my brother Jin called me. Guess I have to hurry before he gets angry. Trust me, his like a mother when he's angry.

-

"Okay, I'm done." You press a smile on your face. "Good. Now let's go." Now let me tell you Jimin house isn't far but it's 3 street or blocks away. Which take about 40 minutes when you walk but only 20 minutes when you drive, but it depends if there's a lot of cars it takes up to 30 minutes.

I hope in the passenger seat while Jin sat on the driver sit. "Okay...." you stare at your brother "tell me why we gotta sleep at Jimin's?"..... "out of all the people park Jimin. Why Jimin?" You asked your brother.

"Short story, his parents are in the hospital and mom and dad told us we should keep Jimin comfy tonight." He said.

"Keep Jimin comfy" you mumbled while rolling your eyes. "I heard that" your brother raised an eyebrow while giving you a death stare and back to the staring wheel. "Yeah, I'm sorry. What happens to Jimin parents." You asked.

"It's a long story, but they got into an accident and Jimin mom got hurt really bad," Jin said while turning the starring wheel. "Dammm. I feel bad." You said.

"Yup. I hope you do y/n." "Okay we are here" your brother Jin said. Damn, that was fast. Your brother is already out of the car. He grabbed your backpack and his and went inside Jimin house before he went inside he gave you a lip sign that said: "get your ass in the house" which made you chuckled.

You blink twice or maybe a hundred times. Am I ready? To go to Jimin house again. There are literally two boys in the house. Why is Jin forcing me to sleep at Jimin? Ugh.

I open the door of the car. Then close it. I walk to his doorstep and now I'm in front of his door. Why do I feel so nervous? Sweats cover my forehead my hands getting sweating. Breath. You inhale and the door open. "Hey" shows a Jimin.

Exhale

"Hey," You said. "Come on in," he said closing the door behind. "Where's Jin?" You asked. "He's in the kitchen." He said. "Oh... why am I not surprised." You look at Jimin. "Hey..... I.. umm. Sorry about your parents." You gulped feeling so apologetic.

"It's okay." He smiled. How can he smile? I will be so devastated. "I'm glad you and Jin show up. I would have been so lonely tonight." He gave you a smirk. You always hate his smirk. But.. this time it was sweet and hot.

"Yeah." That's all you could say. "What a beautiful night," Jimin said. "Yes, it is." "Hey! want to go to the backyard?" He asked. I mean why not right?. There's nothing to do. "Sure."
-

"I love this backyard. It's so...you know..free." He said putting his hands in his pocket. "I agree. I feel so fresh." You replied

"The moonlight shining onto your face make you look stunning." He said with a smirk. "Oh.. really?" You raised an eyebrow. "No, I'm joking. "Funk you." You humped. "It was a joke your obviously gorgeous," he said.

"Thanks." You look up in the sky the moon seem so full today, then you look at Jimin. Damm those lips, but his lips are not so normal today there like a plump. Pink and round. "J- Jimin your lips are so pink and big like a plump". You said biting your bottom lips. He looks at you.

"Why? you want a kiss?" Jimin said with a smirk.

"I uh. That's not-" than Jimin lips enter yours.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Finally!!! How you like it??? I always get hype for plump lips. Jimin lips are something I adore.
{unedited}