5. Detention

It was English class and all the kids were quiet and writing notes that was on the board. Except for one kid who keeps bugging me.

He kept trying to pull my hair, or do something that is annoying by kicking his feet under the chair, also the kid sits behind me since we got new sitting chart and can't sit anywhere we like. You may already guess by now. Park Jimin. That dude is annoying. Can't believe someone like him move back from America. smh.

"Pssssss" he said trying to make my head turn back, but I didn't and just focus on the bored.

Also, the teacher was teaching so everytime Jimin do something it would be when the teacher is either writing or teaching something on the bored. That when he start to irritate me. Such a troublemaker.

"Pssssssss Kim y/n" he nag.

I still didn't turn until I felt wet paper balls in my nape. Oh hell nah. Calm Thyself. I told my self. I have to ignore the kid. I don't want to get in trouble because of him.

He did it again leaving lots of spit balls on my nape. I swear to god there is so much anger in my self esteem right now. Can't he fucking leave me alone.

"Hey y/n why we you ignoring me." He kick his feet on my chair. Sigh.

"Y/n dumbass, listen." He said tying to pull one of your hair. You still ignore the dude. Leave me the fuck alone Jimin Boy. Your nerves was getting on to you. But your still calm.

And than Jimin grab your chair with his hand and wiggled it back and forth. "I know you can hear me.".

"Park Jimin Get Your Hands Off My Chair Right Now!" You stand up and yelled at the poor boy who was looking at you in confusion.

"What is going on" the English teacher yelled.

"Y/n is being a little dramatic here." Jimin said.

"What I was not, he kept throwing paper balls and kicking my chair." At this point all the students was looking at you even Jungkook.

"Lies. Your such an awful liar. Bad liar." He said shaking his head and putting his finger towards his head.

"How the heck was I lying you can literally feel the wetness on my nape"

"Stop your lying Kim Y/N I was not doing anything to you. Mr Randrop she's caught in a lie."

"I was not lying, why would I be standing up making you stop?"

"You stand up because you wanted my attention, got a lot of girls after me and I get it you want attention." At this point you wanted to scratch the shit out of him No, you want to punch the shit out of his Bloody Mary mouth.

"Weren't you the one who wanted my attention" you spat back. Your anger was boiling. You slap his face making the whole class gasped even the Jungkook was shook.

Than Jimin got up. "Oh you did not." "What are you going to do hit me? Punch me? Huh."

"STOP!" Mr randrop yelled

"What!" Both you and the boy spat.

"Both of you detention after class."

"But-" before we could even say another word the teacher told us to sit and go back to the lesson another word will be held on the principal office.

"Pfsssss look what you got me into my girlfriend is gonna be mad." Jimin said kicking your chair.

"Shut yup I don't care about your girlfriend and it was your fault." You rolled your eyes.