✖️out

"what do you mean my mom knows?" if josh wasn't in so much pain, he probably would be yelling.

in the past four hours when tyler was gone, josh was losing his mind. laura wouldn't say why tyler was gone, probably the reason of her trying to protect her son from knowing tyler was a vampire even though josh already knew but she didn't know that.

josh had managed to shift to a sitting position without crying in pain before carefully being pulled into tylers lap once he got back, the pain in joshs lower half of his body was agonizing and horrible that tyler spent most of his time comforting the boy, which tyler wasn't complaining though.

tyler kept soothing the pain by rubbing circles, "it was either that or tell your mom you were mauled by an animal, which one do you think she would've believed?"

josh scoffed, "obviously the animal one, but then again its on my lower back and not even scratches or anything and yeah, never mind."

josh playfully slapped the brunet's shoulder when tyler laughed, softly whining and hiding his face in tylers neck.

"I'm sorry, love, but I had no other choice. laura seems to be taking it pretty well so I don't think I have to worry," tyler easily replied, eskimo kissing the yellow hue who whined again from being taken away from his hiding place. josh connected their lips for a sweet kiss, their small moment is short lived as a knock sounded and josh groaning.

tyler kissed his forehead, "its ok, love. come in."

the small terrified look on lauras face when she saw her son in tylers lap had josh rolling his eyes. josh understood why his mother would be scared since vampires weren't technically real and tylers family defined all odds, but she shouldn't be terrified that much. shes saw the way tyler took care of him for the past month or two so she should know tyler isn't going to up and kill her or anything.

she cleared her throat, "um, i-i just wanted to see how it was going."

tyler could tell by her fast beating heart that she didn't like having josh anywhere near tyler, he didn't blame her. tyler lightly smiled at her which she hesitantly returned, her heart beat still pretty fast but calmed down just a bit.

"it's going ok, mom," josh mumbled out, tyler giving him a disappointed look to which josh shrugged. 

tyler rolled his eyes, "we're doing just fine, laura."

she nodded her head, a small awkward silence fell between the three before laura bid her goodbye. she gave josh a small 'I love you' which josh returned and gave tyler a small nod of her head, tyler gave one back. tyler resumed rubbing circles to which josh hummed at, reconnecting their lips once again. they had a sweet little make-out session which josh loved, whining when tyler wouldn't continue but shut up when tyler pecked him on the lips.

"I don't want to risk it, love," josh only nodded his head, resting his head on tylers shoulder.

so what if tyler told laura that he was a vampire? tyler knew very well the consequences of his actions if his mother found out but tyler had no other option. tyler trusts laura to keep his secret. tyler trusts josh to keep it too. all tyler knows is that his parents are wrong about humans and would gladly show them how wrong tyler and his siblings have been living for centuries.